Next Season Away Days

Really looking forward to some great away days next season. Top of my list is Edinburgh as I can get a train from Wemyss Bay through to Edinburgh rather than drive. Great pubs , great record shops while Easter Road is a good stadium

Dumbarton probably can go by train again. Look forward to seeing their new stadium under that impressive castle.

Morton another day where I wont need the car.

All other away days for me will be dry as will need the car. Alloa to see Danny will be good. Used to enjoy going to Dumfries unfortunately wont be able to have the costmary pre match pint and banter with fellow fans.

This past season got the train mostly to Paisley, going to the game was enjoyable wee pint and a bite to eat before the match. traveling back home was a nightmare as I am known in Rothesay now as the buddie. WTF happened to yous today every time I boarded the ferry even the crew were on me and some of them are Morton fans. Good natured it might be but just made me feel worse.

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Really looking forward to some great away days next season. Top of my list is Edinburgh as I can get a train from Wemyss Bay through to Edinburgh rather than drive. Great pubs , great record shops while Easter Road is a good stadium

Dumbarton probably can go by train again. Look forward to seeing their new stadium under that impressive castle.

All other away days for me will be dry as will need the car. Alloa to see Danny will be good. Used to enjoy going to Dumfries unfortunately wont be able to have the costmary pre match pint and banter with fellow fans.

This past season got the train mostly to Paisley, going to the game was enjoyable wee pint and a bite to eat before the match. traveling back home was a nightmare as I am known in Rothesay now as the buddie. WTF happened to yous today every time I boarded the ferry even the crew were on me and some of them are Morton fans. Good natured it might be but just made me feel worse.

Surely u can get train to Castle Greyskull??

Staying in motherwell Edinburgh is only half hour away so that is handy rather than travel through to paisley for supporters bus and can get pished way there and back any fellow buds in Lanarkshire area?

maryhill here near Springburn

Staying in motherwell Edinburgh is only half hour away so that is handy rather than travel through to paisley for supporters bus and can get pished way there and back any fellow buds in Lanarkshire area?

You could share your Saturdays with Stuart Dickson.

In Scotland we do have an extensive rail network so you can in fact get the train to every away game should you wish.

An easier alternative may be to get the train to Paisley and then wander round to Cafe Borgia where beer is indeed on sale. From that public house you can get a thing called a supporters bus to every away game thus totally negating the need for your horseless carriage.

Save yourself the fossil fuel and help save the planet at the same time!!!!!