Jim Goodwin To Sign For Motherwell

I sit at dugout and can confirm his attitude towards teale was disgraceful,although it did deteriorate after he lost his coaching job,but that was entirely his own fault,but have to disagree on performance as all I seen last 5-6 games he played was someone looking like he was trying but not actually ,cant remember the last pass he played that actually went to a team mate and least said about positioning and awareness the better

I sit at dugout and can confirm his attitude towards teale was disgraceful,although it did deteriorate after he lost his coaching job,but that was entirely his own fault,but have to disagree on performance as all I seen last 5-6 games he played was someone looking like he was trying but not actually ,cant remember the last pass he played that actually went to a team mate and least said about positioning and awareness the better

I sit close to the dugout and I can confirm that you are at best exaggerating and, at worst, talking shite.

I'm not fussed either way. Can see positives for him staying and vice versa. He can't play in a midfield 4, so can either seeing him playing sweeper a la Tommy Tash or in a midfield 5.

I sit close to the dugout and I can confirm that you are at best exaggerating and, at worst, talking shite.

I'm not fussed either way. Can see positives for him staying and vice versa. He can't play in a midfield 4, so can either seeing him playing sweeper a la Tommy Tash or in a midfield 5.

He would need to change his game for that and play more with his head than his heart

He would need to change his game for that and play more with his head than his heart

He's an utterly changed man.

New haircut, new image, nae bookings.

Goodwin got it sorted...

He just needs to keep working on his legs and lungs.

Edited by bluto

Saltcoats - in what way was he disrespectful to Teale. I'm not having a go - I just haven't heard this before.

every time he did something wrong or made wrong decision or silly tackle and teale shouted at him ,he always shouted back his opinion or disapproval ,but not in a no bother gaffer kind of way or a hand up to acknowledge like he has done hundreds of times before with previous errors ,mistakes or general shit play,but in an angry confrontational way,and near end of 3-0 home drubbing to the staggies when he had been posted missing again ,I shouted at teale that Goodwin was our biggest problem as he was doing nothing for the team but causing problems ,teale turned around stuck his thumb up and said I know ,

now before all the Goodwin lovers jump in ,I like jim but he is not an asset to our team anymore and his wages are now a burden,but this is what I witnessed from my seat if guys round about didn't see this then that's not my fault but I can assure folks I aint making it up and I aint talking shite

Your right as I sit near the dug out also have yet to see anyone throwing the dummy out.

every time he did something wrong or made wrong decision or silly tackle and teale shouted at him ,he always shouted back his opinion or disapproval ,but not in a no bother gaffer kind of way or a hand up to acknowledge like he has done hundreds of times before with previous errors ,mistakes or general shit play,but in an angry confrontational way,and near end of 3-0 home drubbing to the staggies when he had been posted missing again ,I shouted at teale that Goodwin was our biggest problem as he was doing nothing for the team but causing problems ,teale turned around stuck his thumb up and said I know ,

now before all the Goodwin lovers jump in ,I like jim but he is not an asset to our team anymore and his wages are now a burden,but this is what I witnessed from my seat if guys round about didn't see this then that's not my fault but I can assure folks I aint making it up and I aint talking shite

i

I like the way you write, you put commas before words instead of after words. It's a good trick, it looks neat.

Well I'm happy that your happy, Jims happy to stay.

I'm happy that your happy that I'm happy Jim's happy to stay.........

Who's next to be happy...????

Anyway BM, how come your top man is Tony Fitz and you have a picture of (Billy) Thomson's Dropped It ??

I'm happy that your happy that I'm happy Jim's happy to stay.........

Who's next to be happy...????

Anyway BM, how come your top man is Tony Fitz and you have a picture of (Billy) Thomson's Dropped It ??

Tony Fitzpatrick was my Top Saint from the list. For some strange reason Billy ( what a brilliant save) Thomson wasn't on it.

You know in my opinion there has been a lot of back stabbing at the club for over a year now. Hopefully it will all be sorted now with a new manager from outside the club and not promoted from within. I am forgetting last year as it was a category of errors made by the board that led to the teams relegation. Players on the park lost their way. But I am looking forward to next season. Don't think we will go back up straight away but could be proven wrong. I do think we need Jim Goodwin as one of the senior players. and in my opinion the championship league was way more interesting last year and I think the same for next season

You know in my opinion there has been a lot of back stabbing at the club for over a year now. Hopefully it will all be sorted now with a new manager from outside the club and not promoted from within. I am forgetting last year as it was a category of errors made by the board that led to the teams relegation. Players on the park lost their way. But I am looking forward to next season. Don't think we will go back up straight away but could be proven wrong. I do think we need Jim Goodwin as one of the senior players. and in my opinion the championship league was way more interesting last year and I think the same for next season

Where are you pulling the back stabbing from , serious question

Is it you know for a fact

Or is it listening to gossip :

My take on it is We appointed a terrible manager , that manager signed awful players add to that our top goal scorer went out through injury.

This resulted on a very poor start to the season from which we would not recover simply because some players were just not good enough.

When a team is not winning the heads go down while moral plummets.

Its been a bad season yes , a season of back stabbers is way off the mark.

Its all history now we should be looking forward to the new season.

Tony Fitzpatrick was my Top Saint from the list. For some strange reason Billy ( what a brilliant save) Thomson wasn't on it.

Ta ,just curious.

He dropped the ball one week and caused a goal,so the following week I was behind the goal at warm up and told him not to do it that day...........

You know what happened next........ Hence Thomson's Dropped It.

Jim Goodwin is one of our best players he is a cup winning legend too. He must stay and help the young players progress.

I've no doubt that as Aber stated "hopefully this is the start of something big" in 87, he wasn't thinking our support would be fawning over a player who is, at his very best, adequately ordinary by 2015. Every manager next season will know to play someone quick around him, whilst his opponents will just wind him up. It's not a league for kids, but it's also not a league for floaty free kicks, pish distribution or chasing your own shadow round the park.