Gary Teale Leaves By Mutual Consent.

Good luck Gary. I will allways remember the time when,

Thompson flicked on, with you in full flight.

You waltzed past defenders, down on the right.

A quick look around,and you saw it so plain.

You passed it to Isma, who then scored again.

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES.

Good Luck Gary.

Hammering the ball against Mulgrew's hand in the semi final against Septic was pure class.

Ha, I'd forgotten about that. Blootered the ball at Mulgrew's face and he brought his arm up to block it, effectively cradling it around. Even Collum couldn't miss that one.

I'd like to think Saints fans won't remember Gary for his time in charge and it won't be for any goals - it will be for one assist. The Pass. https://t.co/xi60eizgHo

All the best Gary.

The correct decision. I wish Gary all the very best in his future career. I won't forget the interview with him after the cup semi win against Celtic. He was crying, such was the emotion, and that, and the final victory will be his legacy, not his final months at the club.

Can understand the decision from GT's point of view but I think its a missed opportunity for all parties. I could have seen him working alongside the new manager. Would've given him that bit more experience before taking the step into management again. Shame really.