Pre Season Friendlies

HSS

no because that would be professional and as our directors run us as amature operation this will not happen ,so we will limp along looking for the teams that don't want any money to play us on the dates the of scumbags have left us to play at our ground

You need to calm down fella. It's just pre season friendlies, we will play some, relax.

Really ? Bradford ?? Its a f**kin dump ! The best thing about Bradford is the road out .

You are correct. I have worked in Bradford for over 10 years , I drive to various places across that city from home in Leeds and if I'm honest ? I've yet to see a 'good bit' it is a dump.

now sellic have told us when we can play at our own stadium this is not the glamour friendly I was hoping for ,

We are already having one home friendly. That's as good as it's been for years. I think Newcastle was our last one. And that was a big disappointment.

I was there.

0-0 down at Bramall Lane.

Bus from Wellington Bar, I think.

Gubbed them at Love Street in the second leg.

Me too shullster,I think we were on The Sportsman Club bus.

1st leg....

http://www.stmirrenprogrammes.co.uk/StMirren/STM_Match_Details.php?Season=1979&GameID=1768

2nd leg........

http://www.stmirrenprogrammes.co.uk/StMirren/STM_Match_Details.php?Season=1979&GameID=1775

Naw, I am positive I was on the Wellington Bus. thumbup2.gif

You are correct. I have worked in Bradford for over 10 years , I drive to various places across that city from home in Leeds and if I'm honest ? I've yet to see a 'good bit' it is a dump.

So the 2013 Scottish League Cup winner play the 2013 English League Cup Loser wink.png I got my last car in Bradford and drove in from the A650 and I must say it didn't look any better or worst than most places. Could see the football ground from the garage so it was only the north side of the city I saw. I would say that General Custer would have been shitting himself with the amount of Indians about lol.gif

That was some team we had back then, especially the 11 in the second leg. Ah, fond memories.