Pre Season Friendlies

HSS

We are trying to arrange at least two more down in England.

Was being sarcastic.

But getting ridiculous if we are still trying to arrange pre season game. IMO we should of announced the games so that if there is any game down south people can start planning and see about getting the days off in work so they can make the trips

I think with the lack of preperation in place, it wouldnt surprise me if the remaining friendlies are the usual likes of Ayr Utd, Dumbarton East Stirling etc.

That will be "apparent lack of preparation", unless of course you're party to our manager's plans.

Are we realy going to start a season with just 2 warm up games seems there been major disorganisation this pre season. God knows what caldwell a upto. Must be hard working on the Celtic games

No I think we will have another 2 friendlies arranged before the season kicks off.

Playing these games, championship, league1 and SPL sides are far more beneficial than the shite we played last pre season. Christ Callum Ball looked good pre season so that says it all

100% correct if we played the teams we are playing this year when Callum Ball had his trial with us he would not have got signed.