Petrofac Cup 2015/16

I'd love to see the blood drain from the boards collective faces if we draw Sevco at home and it turns out to be the free ST game - how ironic !

Why?

There wouldn't be much home support demand for that game. Away support yes, but of course they aren't season ticket holders.

Why?

There wouldn't be much home support demand for that game. Away support yes, but of course they aren't season ticket holders.

I think home ST holders would be far more likely to turn up for a game like that than say Queens park or Annan. Sam annology then for say Morton - it could backfire which as I said would be ironic.

Edited by Ayrshire Saints

I think home ST holders would be far more likely to turn up for a game like that than say Queens park or Annan. Sam annology then for say Morton - it could backfire which as I said would be ironic.

I don't. I know many season ticket holders who don't go to games against the Old Firm and haven't for years, it's not a nice experience, particularly if you have children. Some of our lowest home gates last season were the games against Celtic.

Personally I'm hoping for Edinburgh City away :)

where is regions though ,is it not north south,if so we will prob end up at qos ,stranraer or annan

It's A North-South split. By my reckoning there will be 7 Championship sides in the South section, so every chance of drawing someone who will be playing 4 times as it is.

I couldn't give a Petrofeck about the Petrofac Cup. Nonsense and meaningless competition.

One of my favourite days supporting St Mirren was our win in the final against Accies in 2005.

Superb game, superb crowd (9613!), superb day seeing your team lift a trophy. Here's hoping we do it again :)

Were you there?

One of my favourite days supporting St Mirren was our win in the final against Accies in 2005.

Superb game, superb crowd (9613!), superb day seeing your team lift a trophy. Here's hoping we do it again :)

Were you there?

Totally agree.

Absolutely loved that day.

What a wonderful support we had and a great team also

Were you there?

I was so far to the left hand side of our big stand that I couldn't see our Fans behind the goal.The Off Sales behind the ground was so chaotic that the polis closed it.......but not before I'd been served.

The crowd you mention is still the record attendance at Airdries ground.

I couldn't give a Petrofeck about the Petrofac Cup. Nonsense and meaningless competition.

Didn't feel meaningless the day we lost the final (heavily) to Falkirk in the Fir Park blizzard, and even less so when we eventually won it 10 years ago..