Ladbrokes Odds On Championship.

There's a long way to go in terms of squad building. Queen of the South have lost 5 or 6 of this season's squad, so how can they be 4/1 with Falkirk at 16s? We've not finished announcing who is leaving (possibly?), Newco have a massive rebuilding job, Raith have a new manager, and Dumbarton are bound to be right up there because Ginger Prick has signed a couple of defenders (that he'd probably wanted to sign for Stranraer) already and that defence was shambolic under Ian Murray last season zzzzzzzzzz.

Where are you getting the budget figures from for us or other clubs ?

Common sense. None of the clubs below us have wealthy backers. We have a relatively large parachute payment and season ticket sales are going well, we have sold more than those clubs behind us.

You think the bookies have it wrong?

Common sense. None of the clubs below us have wealthy backers. We have a relatively large parachute payment and season ticket sales are going well, we have sold more than those clubs behind us.

You think the bookies have it wrong?

You forgot to add a board whose pockets are so deep King Kong couldn't reach the small change so the bookies might readjust as the close season progresses.

3rd biggest budget = 3rd favourite.

Looks about right to me.

I will start to believe that when the accountant has left,all our board have done is cut cut cut ,and would imagine when everybody has been 50%ed they wont invest anything as usual,all about books looking good not team ,squad or looking further than tomorrow

20/1 3rd fav for relegation according to Dougie Vipond on the "Bubble Didnae Burst" video

We were 33/1 with Hills after pummelling Ayr Utd 1-1 in the opening game of the season; I remember seeing 33s on the board in the Hills shop outside Glasgow Central station and thinking it must be a mistake.

Dare say the odds were cut after we pumped Raith 6-0 in Kirkcaldy in the second game.

Just looked on Oddschecker:

Best prices to win the league, 1/3 the odds to finish in top 2

Q.o.S 25/1

Falkirk 28/1

Bigger the rest.

Our best price is a miserable 10/3 with the bookies that have priced up the league so far.

I will start to believe that when the accountant has left,all our board have done is cut cut cut ,and would imagine when everybody has been 50%ed they wont invest anything as usual,all about books looking good not team ,squad or looking further than tomorrow

The board don't invest anything no, they aren't hugely wealthy individuals, they're just local businessman.

As a club spend what comes in. Less comes in, we cut and spend less. By my reckoning we will have the 3rd biggest income in the Championship this season, ergo 3rd biggest budget

Simple stuff really!

The board don't invest anything no, they aren't hugely wealthy individuals, they're just local businessman.

As a club spend what comes in. Less comes in, we cut and spend less. By my reckoning we will have the 3rd biggest income in the Championship this season, ergo 3rd biggest budget

Simple stuff really!

local business men looking to sell club for 2 million ,that will prob give them 1.9 million profit on their total outlay over last 10 years,,would find it hard to believe we spent most of last seasons income on players wages,then again depending who you believe guys like Goodwin and cheesey were on plenty so you might have a point but I prefer to think we pissed more money away on tc and his band of duds which the bod actually sanctioned for which they should have been sectioned !!!,and ton who came up from league 1 have prob sold more st than us so where you getting 3rd biggest budget from when we don't even have a budget set ????,,simple

local business men looking to sell club for 2 million ,that will prob give them 1.9 million profit on their total outlay over last 10 years,,would find it hard to believe we spent most of last seasons income on players wages,then again depending who you believe guys like Goodwin and cheesey were on plenty so you might have a point but I prefer to think we pissed more money away on tc and his band of duds which the bod actually sanctioned for which they should have been sectioned !!!,and ton who came up from league 1 have prob sold more st than us so where you getting 3rd biggest budget from when we don't even have a budget set ????,,simple

Don't know where to start with that. The club is available for less than 1.9 million. The selling consortium have invested considerable time and money into the club over the years (including one cashing in their pension).

Morton haven't sold more season tickets than us, they just started selling theirs this week.

I get the third biggest budget from the parachute payment and my virtual certainty that we will have the 3rd most season ticket holders in the league.