Ladbrokes Odds On Championship.

Don't know where to start with that. The club is available for less than 1.9 million. The selling consortium have invested considerable time and money into the club over the years (including one cashing in their pension).

Morton haven't sold more season tickets than us, they just started selling theirs this week.

I get the third biggest budget from the parachute payment and my virtual certainty that we will have the 3rd most season ticket holders in the league.

no bother ,so your whole ideal is hoping and guesswork,are you actually a board member as that's the way they run OUR club

Given we have about 6 players at the moment I have no idea what they are basing that on. Are we 5 times more likely to win the league than Falkirk ?

Ah David I will let your obvious but ill-informed post slide due to you being an apparent "newbie" to our support,

What you fail to realise is that our current chairman, Mr Gilmour, is well known as an ambitious individual who is more than willing to throw his own money at the team in times of crisis. I would wager that we will be the preverbial "big spenders" of the division. Now that is assuming that only My Gilmour opens his wallet...should Mr McAausland choose to throw in some pennies then we are in for a treat, in for a treat indeed.

Yes Mr McDonald and that is not even considering the generosity of Mr Campbell. In the words of one John Walton of Waltons mountian, America may I say "woweeeee".

Ah David I will let your obvious but ill-informed post slide due to you being an apparent "newbie" to our support,

What you fail to realise is that our current chairman, Mr Gilmour, is well known as an ambitious individual who is more than willing to throw his own money at the team in times of crisis. I would wager that we will be the preverbial "big spenders" of the division. Now that is assuming that only My Gilmour opens his wallet...should Mr McAausland choose to throw in some pennies then we are in for a treat, in for a treat indeed.

Yes Mr McDonald and that is not even considering the generosity of Mr Campbell. In the words of one John Walton of Waltons mountian, America may I say "woweeeee".

I admire your optimism, but directors who wish to sell their shares are hardly going to shell out to sell out. They quite rightly want a return on their share purchase and would be more inclined to save rather than spend.

Edited by buddiecat

I think we are probably 3rd favourites but they odds are way too stingy. Should be looking for at least double that .

I'd also have Hibs as slight favourites just now. They are getting their business done early. Carmichael and Keatings are great signings.

Given we have yet to sign almost the entire team this is akin to laying odds on a jockey who's yet to be given a horse.

Promotion? I reckon we will do well to make the top half tbh.

Hibs, ****, Falkirk and potentially QoS wven with their departures will all be stronger than us.

We've got our work cut out that's for sure.

Hard to say if Falkirk or QOS will be stronger than us when we do not know our own squad strengths. Murray talks of 8 new players so I will wait to see our own squad before speculating how stronger or weaker than the other clubs we are.

I'll be putting a tenner on us to win the league.

Save your money Porky.
newRangers will coast the Championship next year. Pains me to say it, but Mark Warburton looks to be the real deal. I'm not about to do his PR for him, but if you can be bothered do the relevant searches.
He's going to transform the Ibrox club, and sadly we are going to witness it first hand.

Save your money Porky.

newRangers will coast the Championship next year. Pains me to say it, but Mark Warburton looks to be the real deal. I'm not about to do his PR for him, but if you can be bothered do the relevant searches.

He's going to transform the Ibrox club, and sadly we are going to witness it first hand.

Aye coast it just like they were predicted to do last season. Paul Le Guen came with a reputation and flopped. Ask yourself why Warburton is still not the manager at Brentford or at another English club? Rangers are still rooked financially and unwilling to pay Ashley is money back. Let's wait and see. You may be right but I doubt they will coast it.

Aye coast it just like they were predicted to do last season. Paul Le Guen came with a reputation and flopped. Ask yourself why Warburton is still not the manager at Brentford or at another English club? Rangers are still rooked financially and unwilling to pay Ashley is money back. Let's wait and see. You may be right but I doubt they will coast it.

I'd like to be wrong ned. I genuinely think they have unearthed a diamond in Warburton. Only time will tell.