Ladbrokes Odds On Championship.

Aye coast it just like they were predicted to do last season. Paul Le Guen came with a reputation and flopped. Ask yourself why Warburton is still not the manager at Brentford or at another English club? Rangers are still rooked financially and unwilling to pay Ashley is money back. Let's wait and see. You may be right but I doubt they will coast it.

Indeed, with at least one insolvency episode on the cards during the Season, I can see them finishing mid table at best.

I'd like to be wrong ned. I genuinely think they have unearthed a diamond in Warburton. Only time will tell.

Me too mate. Personally getting into the play offs would be fine for me and then push for the league the following season if we stay down. Rangers should win the league with their resources and if Warburton is given wads to spend then you may be proven right.

Aye coast it just like they were predicted to do last season. Paul Le Guen came with a reputation and flopped. Ask yourself why Warburton is still not the manager at Brentford or at another English club? Rangers are still rooked financially and unwilling to pay Ashley is money back. Let's wait and see. You may be right but I doubt they will coast it.

You heard it here first.

Sevco will not win League, they will once again hit the admin buffers. King is a fraud. Sevco RIP 2012-2016. GOING TO BE VERY FUNNY

Edited by DougJamie

Save your money Porky.
newRangers will coast the Championship next year. Pains me to say it, but Mark Warburton looks to be the real deal. I'm not about to do his PR for him, but if you can be bothered do the relevant searches.
He's going to transform the Ibrox club, and sadly we are going to witness it first hand.

I think you are wrong about Warburton.

Rangers may win the league, but only because with their resources a management team of Tommy Craig from 2014 and John Coughlin from 2002 should still be good enough to win the league with somethng to spare.

I think there is something a bit dodgy about Warburton. Used to work in the City, now 52 and only managed a football team for 18 months, set up the "NextGen" youth competition and it then collapsed, I think he has a very good PR team around him who are making his CV out to be way more impressive than it really is. All image, no substance would be my view.

Hold On. Newco were going to coast the league last year

A 92nd minute goal by Hearts sent them on way to being 25 points ahead of the great unwashed.

Now they have a team of a stockbroker and a guy who would have put Sheff Utd in the 4th tier. Wow

According to bookies its a done deal. . I have said in other posts. Newco have shown one thing since their abortion in 2012, they cant live within their means. Quite an achievement to spend £40 million issues , millions from the villain ( yeah right!) Ashley, that now they are all happy they don't have to pay back.

One thing is sure, Rangers don't have a team capable of scaring anyone, least of all us. Yes we have a rebuild job, but we know our Grannies are not for sale, and we will still have a club and a history. Newco will soon join Gers and be history.

Remember Gretna achieved what the mighty Sevco could not

Edited by DougJamie