Jason Naismith

Work colleague who joined today told me he was out with Jason Naismiths big brother who he is mates with. that's the source.

He told me Rangers are interested in Jason that Jason does not want to join Rangers though his father is kean. Jason would rather go down south.

I told my work colleague Jason is contracted for another year. He told me I don't know mate maybe Saints are letting him go im just telling you what I was told.

The colleague is a top bloke and not into football I know Jason big bother has been mates for him for years as he has mentioned it asking me how he is playing.

Work colleague who joined today told me he was out with Jason Naismiths big brother who he is mates with. that's the source.

He told me Rangers are interested in Jason that Jason does not want to join Rangers though his father is kean. Jason would rather go down south.

I told my work colleague Jason is contracted for another year. He told me I don't know mate maybe Saints are letting him go im just telling you what I was told.

The colleague is a top bloke and not into football I know Jason big bother has been mates for him for years as he has mentioned it asking me how he is playing.

I hope you told him the truth.

I might be wrong but I'm sure Jasons dad is a saints fan, so doubt he'd want to see him go to Rangers.

I might be wrong but I'm sure Jasons dad is a saints fan, so doubt he'd want to see him go to Rangers.

Correct but if he felt the move would further his career then i dont see why he wouldnt want Jason to join Rangers.

Increased wage plus more likely chance of promotion...

Correct but if he felt the move would further his career then i dont see why he wouldnt want Jason to join Rangers.

Increased wage plus more likely chance of promotion...

Not so sure its a good move to go to a club who could possibly start the season on -25 pts due to second admin

Naisy was a weak link last season, his crossing his poor and he always drifts towards the centre when he should be defending against the winger (probably since he is naturally a centre half). Needs to work on the basic stuff if he wants a move down south.

Naisy was a weak link last season, his crossing is poor and he always drifts towards the centre when he should be defending against the winger (probably since he is naturally a centre half). Needs to work on the basic stuff if he wants a move down south.

So poor that he scored. That explains where we've been going wrong.

Naisy was a weak link last season, his crossing his poor and he always drifts towards the centre when he should be defending against the winger (probably since he is naturally a centre half). Needs to work on the basic stuff if he wants a move down south.

Sorry don't agree with that.

Full backs tuck in next to their centre halfs to close down space down the middle.

His biggest problem is stopping crosses coming in but the two full backs had the same problems due to being exposed as the wide men in front of them posted missing most of the time