Gregg Wylde , Good News !

Corcoran had one good game against Motherwell. The rest of the time he was rubbish.

Not true i'm afraid Bud.

I remember at least one game against Dundee United up there, and he tore them apart for the whole game.

Not true i'm afraid Bud.

I remember at least one game against Dundee United up there, and he tore them apart for the whole game.

I must have missed that second good game :)

For what it is worth the guy had talent but I agree with madball's assessment.

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody been onto their fan's forum yet to tell them just how pish he is?whistling.gif

A couple of quotes:

He looks good. Fast, skilful left winger with an eye for goal by the look of it. Was a regular for Rangers before signing for Bolton in the Premier League (but didn't play), so must have something about him.

Sevco fans were gutted to see him leave during their meltdown. He's clearly lost his way a bit since then, but...this could be really good news smile.png

This one has me excited, he has the potential to tear this league a new one, fingers crossed he will!

Poor fools!

I'd add some more, but I can hardly see for tears of laughter.

One final quote. I wonder where they got this one from.rolleyes.gif

St Mirren fans absolutely hate him, consider him to be a wage wasting scumbag.

But what do the Scots know (bar DA), I think it's a good signing.

Edited by FTOF

Pssst. Any Plymouth fans registered for an account yet?

.... Hi guys, Plymouth fan here... We've just signed Gregg Wylde. What's your view? Best of luck for the new season....

- That'll be their opening gambit.

... Hi Plymouth fan. Wylde is shite and Adams is an angry wee scrote. Samaritans phone number is...

- That'll be my reply.

Further away from paisley the better so Plymouth is just perfect haha.

Before he came I thought he would of been a really good signing but he just showed no effort in game and hardly ever produced on the park

I didn't even realise he'd been at Aberdeen so wasn't expecting much.

Never understood the abuse levelled at Wylde. There's a decent player there somewhere, but personally I think he has a fragile confidences. Good luck to him

Pink pants that shit out of many tackles last season.

Could score the odd good goal but thankfully Plymouth is as far away from Paisley as we can hope for.