Gregg Wylde , Good News !

Seen a tweet he made earlier this week about a hair transplant he had been having. Jesus wept!

He really should focus more attention on his game as opposed to his f**king napper!

No room for passengers this coming season (is there ever?), so a good decision.

Ta much for the goal that helped keep us up last year, though. That said, this season has been so abysmal, perhaps we would have been better off taking the drop last May.

I don't think it was a coincidence that in the last couple of games he was involved at the end of the season, his level of effort increased ( no laughing) due to him playing for another contract.

In all honesty he's not good enough for the championship and it's clear that he's rapidly heading in a downward spiral towards the lower reaches of Scottish football.

He did have some ability but unfortunately it didn't involve a final product or any stomach for the fight.

He had absolutely zero confidence in himself. He's got a good CV in terms of the clubs he's played for, convinced a few decent managers that he was worth a go. There's definitely ability there, we saw flashes of it, just not even close to often enough. He had to go.

So did Mo Camara. tongue.png

It never ceases to amaze me how these wage thieves manage to convince so many clubs to give them a contract.

Opinions eh .

A good professional from what I've heard . Ability is there and has experience .

Your right , not the type of player we should be looking for .

Opinions eh?

Indeed.

Fortunately we all have different ones, based on what we've witnessed on a football pitch.

The majority of his performances didn't even merit semi-professional status.

Not really sure how I feel about Gow staying on. He was terrible for the majority of his time with us, but the last game against Mothwerwell showed that there is a useful player in there. Maybe with a full pre-season behind him he'd be a useful squad player? Don't know. I'll trust Murray's judgement on this one.

Opinions eh .

A good professional from what I've heard . Ability is there and has experience .

Your right , not the type of player we should be looking for .

No point having ability if you're not going to use it.

Looked reasonable against Hamilton then did f**k all after that. Many people seem to think he did well before he was assaulted against Motherwell, omitting the fact he missed a horrendous sitter. And if that was an improved performance (I still thought he was pish) it was almost certainly motivated by a desire to win a contract and nothing else.

I'd far rather see Morgan, Sadlier or another youngster who will be motivated get a shot rather than someone who has done sod all since joining Rangers nearly a decade ago.

Incredible that Gow seems to be getting cut some slack for doing bigger all when Wylde, who actually did something of note for us with a couple of vital goals last year, is getting slaughtered.

Not that I'm defending him - I just don't think either of them should be near our club next season.

I'm all for the young players getting a chance , which they will .

Obviously we need to complement that with the right type of older , experienced player .

Edited by munoz

The majority of Goodwin's performances didn't merit school boy level .

That dosn't seem to put most fans off .

Opinions eh ?

Why bring Goodwin into a thread about Wylde?1eye.gif

Unless of course you either are Wylde or one of his relatives, and are trying to deflect from the fact that he has been a huge waste of money, no matter how you dress it up.

You really should quit while you're behind.