Gregg Wylde , Good News !

Never understood the abuse levelled at Wylde. There's a decent player there somewhere, but personally I think he has a fragile confidences. Good luck to him

Imagine being given the task of writing and putting together a report then getting everyone else to research it, type it and finally not even notice the stapler was empty. That is Wylde in a nutshell. Lazy, worthless and a complete liability. Shirking from tackles, putting a poofy foot in, running straight in to people, hiding, not tracking back, crossing to nobody, crossing out the park and messing around during warm ups.

There's nothing in there.

Frustrating player and shocking last season, as were a lot of the team. Scored 3 in 44, a couple of them important ones, but how many did we see him cause against us with bottling tackles or not tracking back? If he wasn't lazy then he had no concept of what playing for a team looks like. Agree that he seems a decent enough guy and I wish him good luck, but another waste of a Saint's shirt that Murray can hopefully fill with better.

good luck Gregg ,never forget .3/4 of numpties on here have never been in st Mirren park

Anyone with sentence construction like that, has cheek calling anyone a numpty.

And you're wrong too.wink.png

Edited by FTOF

On arrival he moved above Adam Campbell in the pecking order due to being a permanent signing! bag.gif Rarely showed the skills to justify this and never for 90 minutes.

Part of a relegation squad, he'll occupy a space beside other club leg-ends such as Lex Baillie, Roddy Manley, Graham Fenton and Maikel Renfurm.

No hard feelings though, especially as like davidg says we won't be facing him next season.

Yes he was shite but am I the only one who's glad he's not running at our defence next season?

Wouldn't have been bothered to be honest. He'd have put the cross into the stand anyway.

I can excuse poor players to an extent but I can't excuse lazy players.

Yes he was shite but am I the only one who's glad he's not running at our defence next season?

Show him outside and only 1 in 10 crosses will make it into the box causing any threat... but given that he only hit a handful all game it would be unlucky to concede from that. Show him inside to his right foot and you don't even need to tackle him as he'll give the ball away.

Imagine being given the task of writing and putting together a report then getting everyone else to research it, type it and finally not even notice the stapler was empty. That is Wylde in a nutshell. Lazy, worthless and a complete liability. Shirking from tackles, putting a poofy foot in, running straight in to people, hiding, not tracking back, crossing to nobody, crossing out the park and messing around during warm ups.

There's nothing in there.

Do you work for me?