Celtic V Real Sociedad

Only thing i dont understand is why it is featured on our site but it does not appear to be on Celtic official site .1eye.gif

Because they only receive Gate money from which they pay us rent for the use of our Stadium.

Hospitality cash is all ours,so we advertise.

We could pay them to let us plug the Hospitality on their Official Website.

Because they only receive Gate money from which they pay us rent for the use of our Stadium.

Hospitality cash is all ours,so we advertise.

We could pay them to let us plug the Hospitality on their Official Website.

But surely as a "prestige club" rolleyes.gif they would want to ensure that the "best fans in the world"snore.gif are looked after ? You would have thought they could have posted a link to our OS for hospitality , after all , we seem to be going above & beyond to advertise their game ??

Could see some of our stadium's atmosphere rub off on the Sellik support. I expect strange looks then when later in the season at Sellik Park, Scott Brown misses an open goal, and cries of 'For fcuk sake Cheesy!' are heard dotted around their stands.

But surely as a "prestige club" rolleyes.gif they would want to ensure that the "best fans in the world"snore.gif are looked after ? You would have thought they could have posted a link to our OS for hospitality , after all , we seem to be going above & beyond to advertise their game ??

Only to benefit ourselves financially.

• 2 weeks later...

Are Septic training at our stadium?? Just seen an interview with John Collins on sky sports at our place

They're playing three friendlies at our place. How was it under the rock, comfy?

Just to annoy Pozbaird, they'll also be selling their new kit from our store.

• 2 weeks later...

I took a drive past on my way home from work to see it with my own eyes.

There was a fair amount of pond life wandering around outside despite it being the middle of the second half.

No sign of the sign. Only big posters in the Saints/Celtic shop window.

I spotted two Real Sociedad fans, only to get closer and realise that it was two Saints fans, whose faces I recognised, decked out in Real Sociedad shirts.

The gates were open, so I stood in the tunnel for a couple of minutes. It was a weird spectacle, and strange to see a capacity crowd, but at least I can add Real Sociedad to the list of exotic teams I've seen in the flesh, and it never cost me a bean.

First time ever that I have dropped a hire off at New Sellik Park.

First time I've picked up at New Sellic Park. Very nice chap called Tim going to Kilbarchan.

There were 10 mins to go and the fans were streaming out and heading to St James Station.I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and guess a train was due before full time!!!

First time I've picked up at New Sellic Park. Very nice chap called Tim going to Kilbarchan.

There were 10 mins to go and the fans were streaming out and heading to St James Station.I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and guess a train was due before full time!!!

The chap i dropped off was called Tim also.

He gave me a Tenner for a £6.40 fare and telt me to keep the change.

A pal for life ?