Kieron Tierney And Paul Mcmullan

rjh

stenny fans !!!!!!! what league are they in again ,and he scored 1in 5 ,and numptys on here are getting excited ,I said on another thread that we are now looking at players from ayr and brechin and got abuse ,,when we are now talking Dumbarton and stenny ,when will we realise that we are actually better than that 3rd biggest budget in championship im assured ,,as always with st Mirren it all boils down to cheap ,cheaper and cheapest ,thanks mr gilmour

way over the top, they were loanees ffs

paying celtic wages will not be a cheap option

McMullan certainly looks like he is coming on loan, haven't heard about the other boy though.

To be honest the "source" of the information on twitter is not really someone I'd trust very much based on the rest of his tweets.

post-2-0-08514600-1435841826_thumb.jpg

McMullan certainly looks like he is coming on loan, haven't heard about the other boy though.

To be honest the "source" of the information on twitter is not really someone I'd trust very much based on the rest of his tweets.

attachicon.gifturdson.JPG

It would seem that the " son of turd " has chosen an apt user name, and supports a new team.

Celtic website has him as midfield player, with a capability of playing LB.

http://www.celticfc.net/team/youths

Spoke about him to a Celtic supporting work colleague, who has a nephew playing in around the same age groups. She said that Tierney is very well thought of by Celtic coaches and is ok, apprently keeping her nephew out of the side though.

Raved about McMullen though, as did one of the Stenny coaches who works in my office, and also a former SPFL player/manager who played in some closed door games for Stenny last year.

It would seem that the " son of turd " has chosen an apt user name, and supports a new team.

Claims on his Twitter profile he's a "proud Protestant" and Motherwell fan. Course he is.

Stenny fan I asked about McMullan is raving about him, says he's too good for League One.

Spoke about him to a Celtic supporting work colleague, who has a nephew playing in around the same age groups. She said that Tierney is very well thought of by Celtic coaches and is ok, apprently keeping her nephew out of the side though.

Raved about McMullen though, as did one of the Stenny coaches who works in my office, and also a former SPFL player/manager who played in some closed door games for Stenny last year.

Claims on his Twitter profile he's a "proud Protestant" and Motherwell fan. Course he is.

Stenny fan I asked about McMullan is raving about him, says he's too good for League One.

We have certainly had some great loan signings from septic in the recent past, and this lad sounds like he could be another.

Tierney is cracking. Fans will like him. A backline of; Tierney-Kelly-Baird-Naismith is well above average for the Championship.

I'm all for giving youth a chance and believe it's the way forward for us, but call me old fashioned, I want a very experienced central defender in there.

Going with 4 kids in there would be a mistake in my opinion.

We have needed a commanding no-nonsense experienced centre half for about 5 seasons now and it's vital that we get one this summer IMHO.

I'm all for giving youth a chance and believe it's the way forward for us, but call me old fashioned, I want a very experienced central defender in there.

Going with 4 kids in there would be a mistake in my opinion.

We have needed a commanding no-nonsense experienced centre half for about 5 seasons now and it's vital that we get one this summer IMHO.

That's my main concern. It's a pretty inexperienced backline. Saunders would help a bit but in an ideal world we'd be able to get in someone late 20s/early 30s to add some experience and help the youngsters along in defence. Even Goodwin doesn't want another season of him playing at the back!