Assistant Manager

Stockholmbud

Do you know something and no telling.

Nope, just as confident as I can be whilst being generally clueless.

I would be very surprised indeed if Thompson is offered/accepts the role. I also don't think it would be a particularly good thing.

You're a trumpet (Three words) bye1.gif

Really hope you have the balls to speak to me like that face to face because you will get a slap in the puss , Im serious by the way you piss me and many others off.

Please go to one of the games im attending and arrange to me meet me ya fanny. One day.

Really hope you have the balls to speak to me like that face to face because you will get a slap in the puss , Im serious by the way you piss me and many others off.

Please go to one of the games im attending and arrange to me meet me ya fanny. One day.

I'll haud the jaikets

Season Tickets valid ?

lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

-Deleted....................ya trumpet. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Edited by faraway saint

I'm a dunderheid

Pack it in ye pair of tumshies.

Edited by shull

that is not going to happen ,just another nugget that hides behind a keyboard ,attend and game are not 2 words he puts in same sentence ,but knows everything

that is not going to happen ,just another nugget that hides behind a keyboard ,attend and game are not 2 words he puts in same sentence ,but knows everything

Drunk again? 1eye.gif1eye.gif1eye.gif

If you read this again you'll see it makes little, or no fcuking sense.

All them school days you missed...................bye1.gif

Edited by faraway saint

If you can't take the forum life maybe best you leave.

We've been here before, you throwing out your stupid "threats"..........

I left that life behind me, maybe time you grew up and realised it means fcuk all anything written on the forum.

I'd be obliged if you didn't "threaten" me again.

That's all.

That's what you sent to me by PM FS.

1; If you cant say it face to face to me then you should not follow me about with your underhand insults.

I'm no bully or a hard man for that matter. For some reason you have trolled me for years getting up my nose.

Ignore me and the problem will go away. Or if you have to troll then chose your words in a way you would when face to face with someone. Lets be honest here you would not use these words in a pub because you know what you would get.

Your telling me to act my age , you are getting under my skin try and get that through your thick skull.

You have a cheek asking anyone to act their age.

If you can't take the forum life maybe best you leave.

We've been here before, you throwing out your stupid "threats"..........

I left that life behind me, maybe time you grew up and realised it means fcuk all anything written on the forum.

I'd be obliged if you didn't "threaten" me again.

That's all.

That's what you sent to me by PM FS.

1; If you cant say it face to face to me then you should not follow me about with your underhand insults.

I'm no bully or a hard man for that matter. For some reason you have trolled me for years getting up my nose.

Ignore me and the problem will go away. Or if you have to troll then chose your words in a way you would when face to face with someone. Lets be honest here you would not use these words in a pub because you know what you would get.

Your telling me to act my age , you are getting under my skin try and get that through your thick skull.

You have a cheek asking anyone to act their age.

bangin.gifbangin.gifbangin.gif