Fixtures Released

bit strange to have first game of season against rangers away, and the last game of the season against them at home.

anyway, may as well get it out the way

i wont be there though

They are treating us like they did Hearts last season... thinking they are cannon fodder for Rangers. Hopefully the same outcome to the season again then!

Baptism of fire. Will definitely go. We looked great in our opening game at Motherwell last season so first impressions can be deceptive. A defeat away to Rangers would be painful but not a disaster. We should know after the opening 3 games whether we are going to be up there challenging or not. Our new manager has a load of work to do between now and August. Looking forward to some new signings and an aggressive new team for the Championship campaign. COYS.

Questions have to asked by our board to the SPFL as to why our opening day fixtures for THE LAST 3 SEASONS have all been away.

As for Sevco, yet another home game opener, surprise surprise SPFL, let's hope for a McDowall type bundle goalie and ball type winner!!!!

That should annoy the Breadman.

The last time I travelled back for the first game of the season was 1989/90 season.

Final score was **** 0 Murn 1, McDowell scored.

Flights getting booked now.

Edited to say, I wonder if this game will be switched, I got royally fecked over last year after I booked flights to go to Aberdeen, then Saints agreed to postpone, I was around £180 out of pocket for that one. thumbdown.gif

Edited by Jimmy H

The last time I travelled back for the first game of the season was 1989/90 season.

Final score was **** 0 Murn 1, McDowell scored.

Flights getting booked now.

Edited to say, I wonder if this game will be switched, I got royally fecked over last year after I booked flights to go to Aberdeen, then Saints agreed to postpone, I was around £180 out of pocket for that one. thumbdown.gif

I would hang off booking anything until the TV companies have their say.I would imagine they'll release TV games over next few days.

There will be lots moved and televised.

Sky, BT and Alba will see to that.

Expect some of our games v The Blue Cnuts F.C., Hibs and Morton to be shifted.

Yep, the upside of Sevco and Hibs being in the championship was, for me, still getting to watch a few games online. I hadn't given thought to the matches against the glue sniffers, but being the only real derby in this division then hopefully that will also happen... cloud9.gif

BT Sports will most likely cover us within their 12 match Championship remit, Alba would be more inclined if there were more Highland interests in the league and I'm hearing BBC Scotland 'may' be upping the ante in terms of the Championship too...