Scott Agnew

The happy clappers seem to get very angry with any Saints fans who don't like to see us lose!

The Lord is a Saints fan who wants to see us win. He is upset that we appear to have appointed a clueless manager.

Yes, but does he have to be so repetitive.

If he's said it once, he's said it a hundred times.

Has he got anything positive to say about the club,the BOD,the chairman,the manager,the players or his fellow supporters.

The happy clappers seem to get very angry with any Saints fans who don't like to see us lose!

The Lord is a Saints fan who wants to see us win. He is upset that we appear to have appointed a clueless manager.

I bet you the Man Utd supporters were glad they didn't get their way when Fergie was appointed manager.

So why did he sign too many midfielders then?

He has given Agnew a two year contract and dropped him, he gave Gow another contract, and Howieson a two year deal whilst we already had Mallan!

He either doesn't know who to pick, where to play people, who is worth a deal, and how to manage.....

Probably all of the above!

You need cover for positions and Agnew i believe wouldn't have broke the bank as a rotational player. Carswell imo was brought in to replace goody, who has became an integral part of our midfield now.

You need cover for positions and Agnew i believe wouldn't have broke the bank as a rotational player. Carswell imo was brought in to replace goody, who has became an integral part of our midfield now.

I agree Murray cocked up by deciding in advance he couldnt handle Goodwin, wasted money on Carswell, and now is saddled with the basic one dimensional Agnew. Add the clusterf**k that is Conlan, and the now and again performances of Howieson and by jingo he's out clusterf**ked Tommy C in his signings already....

Thats pretty impressive, but we shouldnt be surprised because "he knows this league".....

I don't really have an issue with any of Murray's signings apart from possibly Conlan.

Even then, Kelly was playing in central defence and I thought Conlan looked half decent.

I don't understand the criticism of Agnew either. I think he's good.

Murray has made good signings IMO.

That's what makes it so incredible that he's failed to get results.

I agree Murray cocked up by deciding in advance he couldnt handle Goodwin, wasted money on Carswell, and now is saddled with the basic one dimensional Agnew. Add the clusterf**k that is Conlan, and the now and again performances of Howieson and by jingo he's out clusterf**ked Tommy C in his signings already....

Thats pretty impressive, but we shouldnt be surprised because "he knows this league".....

"When knighted I'd like to become the peer for that small County Durham hamlet so at the final reckoning when asked who i am, i can say "Lord Pity Me""

Can we really have any respect for anything Lord Pity Me says , when he does no apparently know the difference between a knight and a peer of the realm?bangin.gif

Edited by smcc