Newco Release 11

Foster's about the only one I'd look at, even then they were probably paying him stupid wages. Smith was a good player but is always injured, Daly would probably do a decent job at this level, but Thompson's a similar style of player but far better. The rest are pretty gash...

Foster's about the only one I'd look at, even then they were probably paying him stupid wages. Smith was a good player but is always injured, Daly would probably do a decent job at this level, but Thompson's a similar style of player but far better. The rest are pretty gash...

Foster had a shocker against Well in the 2nd leg of the play off unlike Moshni he was knockout.

Foster is one of the worst players i have ever witnessed and was only used as there were no other options. Daly couldn't even get a game in a poor team.

Foster is one of the worst players i have ever witnessed and was only used as there were no other options. Daly couldn't even get a game in a poor team.

He was decent at Aberdeen, admittedly his form for Rangers was shocking, but their fans gave him hell from the minute he arrived. Maybe with a bit of patience and support from the stands he could rediscover his form?

In fact, on second thoughts, maybe we're not the club for him...

He was decent at Aberdeen, admittedly his form for Rangers was shocking, but their fans gave him hell from the minute he arrived. Maybe with a bit of patience and support from the stands he could rediscover his form?

In fact, on second thoughts, maybe we're not the club for him...

Boyd with fitness and better attitude would be an outstanding signing.

Would he accept our wages?

No doubt, on form, an absolute class goalscorer who could blast us into the Premiership.

You spent the last season spouting constant bile about all things Sevco now you want to sign one of their duds - your mental !

He is a free man (presently)

Nothing to do with The Newcunto F

C.

Worth a chance.

Would cost far too much! Unless they are willing to take a huge wage cut, stay clear!

Do they really need the money at this stage in their careers? They might play for a reduced wage just to extend their playing career and join a team with good young players and good facilities at their disposal.