Gow Signs

Not impressed with this to be honest. He's over the hill, was without a club in February and did nothing between signing for us then and the end of last season, despite been given plenty of chances. Really not sure what Murray's seen in him.

He'd have been one of the first names I'd have wanted out the door, hope he proves me wrong but can't see it. I think he'll be gone by the end of January.

This is a first for me Lex

I totally agree with every word that's up here

Could be a good player for us in the championship. With a full pre season behind him and staying fit I think he could do a good job. Needs to have the right attitude to succeed

I agree.

He's a championship level player signing for a championship club.

I'm afraid the days of "marquee signings" are over, as befits our lowly state.

Sod this stuff about ability. WTF has he got tattooed on his legs?

EDIT: Don't think it's kids' names, looks like "Bad" and "Rude" to me.

Given that he's played at Castle Greyskull it's probably - right and right. They don't have left ...............! I'll get ma coat.

Swimming against the tide but I'm happy enough with this signing and see potential for it working out.

I saw enough in several games to see that he has the ability to make an impact.

Games that he didn't, who did?

He was also dropped after one of his best games which could have had an affect.

New season... new manager... fresh start.

every signing is a risk. In our new circumstances we have to take a bigger risk and hope for the best. We have to get lucky.

It is AG's last chance, he will give it his all and I do think he will be a success for us this time.

I know it is at a completely different level but Celtic 'got lucky' with Henrik Larsson and it could happen for us with Alan Gow.

Sorry but for me Gow is a has been that never was. Be glad to be proven wrong but reckon he is one paced, doesn't score goals, has no dig and when put under pressure gives the ball away far too easily ..... apart from that he's ok laugh.png

Gow would probably walk into the majority of the teams in this league .

The classic underestimation of the quality beneath the SPL . St Mirren managers , players and fans have been guilty of it for the last 45 years !