Free'd Killie Youngster ?

Ayrshire Saints

I have heard from a source close to Killie that one of their youngsters free'd at the end of the season may well be on the verge of signing for us. Not sure of the lads name or position although he suspected it may be a boy called Pullar (or something like that) who was a forward who scored goals for their U20 team. Purely rumour in my eyes but the source is reasonably well connected.

Dylan Pooler was released just before the end of the season, he started 18 games scored 14 goals was the top scorer for the U20's. He can play anywhere upfront or as a number 10. He has played numerous times for Scotland at U15/16/17, he was also on the bench for the 1st team last season.

Last season he missed a lot of games due to him making way for older players trying to get fit ie Paul Cairney, Lee Miller, N'goo, was playing very well when released, nearly all Killie fans I have spoken to were shocked as I was when he was released.

I have heard this too from a very reliable source ie him coming to Saints

Dylan Pooler was released just before the end of the season, he started 18 games scored 14 goals was the top scorer for the U20's. He can play anywhere upfront or as a number 10. He has played numerous times for Scotland at U15/16/17, he was also on the bench for the 1st team last season.

Last season he missed a lot of games due to him making way for older players trying to get fit ie Paul Cairney, Lee Miller, N'goo, was playing very well when released, nearly all Killie fans I have spoken to were shocked as I was when he was released.

That's what I like to see, someone looking after his boy. whistling.gif

Thanks for the info. Just ignore the bored posters who have a long summer and nothing to comment on. The lad sounds promising and someone we should definitely be looking at as our own Development squad produces midfielders in their thousands but no strikers :)

I come on here to give you a bit of info on a possible signing and I get abuse thanks folks. My name is Richard not William

I like you

That made me laugh out loud.

Edited by shull