New Kit Spoiler Alert

The real problem is going to come next season as it's going to be hard to improve on this sexy little number !

Just change the collar slightly and redo the logo.

Leave the stripes alone.

Love it. I know it's not the same number of black stripes, but reminds me of the early 80s adidas effort with the Grahams Buses logo on it. 83-84 on the below linkhttp://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/St_Mirren/St_Mirren.htm

i have got that strip framed and on my wall. It has number 9 on the back THE GREAT ZICO wore it

The real problem is going to come next season as it's going to be hard to improve on this sexy little number !

If still with JD Sports, the fully bespoke design facility should see fans consulted again, and another fresh take on 'traditional' stripes should see another pleasing result.

These basic guidelines should give a good base from which to construct a new kit in 2016/17...

1. Consult genuine PATG or ST holding Smurrrn fans again.

2. Don't introduce any colours bar black and white.

3. Keep stripes on the back.

4. Remember that JD are here to please St Mirren and their supporters with the design, not the other way around.

Sorted.

My God did they actually take notice of the fans whistling.gif

I reckon if we had that strip last season there would have been a different outcome to the season "maybe not by much" but in that jersey you would have had no doubt what club and fanbase you would have been playing for and PRIDE in the jersey counts...

I am actually looking forward to this year........and agree LEAVE the basic strip of BLACK and WHITE stripes ALONE this for you bampotsbangin.gif who mess around with is >>>>>>>>>>>>icon12.gif ST MIRREN FOOTBALL CLUBicon12.gifclap.gif

post-1859-0-64922500-1434716993_thumb.jp

Well having suggested this pair last July ( after those monstrosities were revealed ) I'm happy with the new shirt.
Was based on Partisan....3 stripe what we have is similar to Argentina style which is also a good un. Yup happy....let's get intae these tax dodgin' new donkeys

attachicon.gifSaints designs h&a.jpg

Well having suggested this pair last July ( after those monstrosities were revealed ) I'm happy with the new shirt.

Was based on Partisan....3 stripe what we have is similar to Argentina style which is also a good un. Yup happy....let's get intae these tax dodgin' new donkeys

That away ones a beaut too.

The new strip is a cracker !thumbup2.gif I look forward to buying it at our first home game .whistling.gif

Just dont miss kick off as you walk back from Braehead empty handed after finding out that they only have 2 sizes in stock and no shorts in the same sizes as the top. And dont even ask for the socks!

attachicon.gifSaints designs h&a.jpg

2 nice strips. That away one bares no resemblence to this year's away one. Apart from the red in it.