New Kit Spoiler Alert

New line of dartboards with pictures of McGinn on them with his thigh around the bullseye?

Turn back, the new garden game of chance. You just need the provided training pole and luck as your co-player takes a chance card and rolls the dice. You can even, ho ho ho, play your joker and if speared sit out a month like a blouse.

More problems with the top, see if you turn it inside out, there are mad stains all over it that you can't see from the front. They don't have a clue what quality control is!

Was that after you had it on,K.B.?

No wonder Mike Ashley is so rich if this thread sums up the quality of the competition to Sports Direct.

Maybe JD will go the way of JJB before long and, who knows, maybe one day soon the fans will be able to buy replica kit in the shop at the ground. Perish the thought.

Got my new shirt today from JD in Silverburn, but no kids top for my daughter, and they're not expecting any kids tops in the foreseeable future. Saying it's all down to the manufacturing error. Strangely no such probs with Real Madrid, Barcelona , arsenal or Liverpool shirts

Just back from holiday and took my son into JD to collect the full kit that we had pre-ordered as a birthday surprise for him, having been sent two text messages that the order was in store. Socks and shorts were there but surprise, surprise, no top. The wee man did all he could do to stop bursting into tears.

Told it "should" be in next week but that we would probably be better asking for a refund as the chances were his head wouldn't fit through the neck hole anyway.

Seriously St. Mirren. Having children cry on their birthday is not great customer service.

The sooner this bunch of shysters is kicked into touch the better. Year after year of continually shocking service surely is tantamount to breach of contract?

Nothing about our club surprises me anymore though. We just stumble from one ridiculous decision to another.

Just contacted JD Sports online to ask what's happening as still no shirts of any size listed on their website. Probably get a reply in a few weeks, if I get one at all

Got my reply today at 00:40. The farce that is JD Sports just keeps rolling on

Dear Gordon,

Thank you for your email.

I'm sorry to say that we've sold out of the item you've asked for and we aren't due to restock it online or in store.

New lines are added to our website almost every day of the week so keep checking our listing pages so you don't miss out!

You can also keep up to date with our new releases by signing up to the newsletter via the homepage of our website.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Zameer

JD Customer Care

I genuinely get sick of banging on about the same old topics in the forum, the risk of being branded a repetitive bore is high... but again, I don't know how long I have been going on about JDs online 'discrepencies' - although 'shambles' is the word I would use. I was certainly mentioning it while still working on the 2012/13 kits with REA.

There's never a brewery or anyone having a piss-up around when JD try to organise something. Promise to kick this under-achieving mob into touch as one of their first acts, and SMiSA / GLS are guaranteed my vote and DD pledge.

I got my adult pre-ordered top in a size "L" which is the same size as I bought two seasons ago (I refused to buy last years and I also refuse to believe I am fatter than I was two years ago but I digress).

It fits me absolutely fine, maybe I have a wee pea heid.

I have turned it inside out and there are no stains on the inside of mine at all.

The wee man didn't fare so well. His shorts and socks came but they cancelled his shirt.

I did notice today that there was Long Sleeved junior shirts for sale on the website so I've ordered one of those for him as he really wants his kit to take on holiday this weekend.

Whole thing has been an absolute shambles, even by JD's own abysmal standards.

It's all well and good the deal being a great one commercially for the club but the kids don't give a flying shit about that and they are the ones who are really being messed around here. Really disappointing.

Just been in JD in Paisley there, they have some XL and XXL in stock. Without even attempting to look interested in buying one, the sales assistant instantly came over, all apologetic, explaining what a clusterf**k it's been and how embarrassed he was about it. Says the away top "might" be our end of the month...

Just back from holiday and took my son into JD to collect the full kit that we had pre-ordered as a birthday surprise for him, having been sent two text messages that the order was in store. Socks and shorts were there but surprise, surprise, no top. The wee man did all he could do to stop bursting into tears.

Told it "should" be in next week but that we would probably be better asking for a refund as the chances were his head wouldn't fit through the neck hole anyway.

Seriously St. Mirren. Having children cry on their birthday is not great customer service.

The sooner this bunch of shysters is kicked into touch the better. Year after year of continually shocking service surely is tantamount to breach of contract?

Nothing about our club surprises me anymore though. We just stumble from one ridiculous decision to another.

A nonsense having your kid crying their eyes out two birthdays in a row - this year because the shirt isn't available, and last year because it was.

I got my adult pre-ordered top in a size "L" which is the same size as I bought two seasons ago (I refused to buy last years and I also refuse to believe I am fatter than I was two years ago but I digress).

It fits me absolutely fine, maybe I have a wee pea heid.

I have turned it inside out and there are no stains on the inside of mine at all.

Like div my pre-ordered top in size L is fine, if you have a small heid, as the neck size is smaller than it should be. That's why I wrote earlier I have a funny feeling it will be returned. My son got a M sized one and he says his is fine with no problems.

A nonsense having your kid crying their eyes out two birthdays in a row - this year because the shirt isn't available, and last year because it was.

To be fair, last year there were no tears, just a snarl of disgust and a wish for a Liverpool kit.

Come on Mr. Caldwell and Mr. Kennedy. I think with talk of orders being cancelled and no new kits being made available and the general consensus that no one seems to have the slightest clue wtf is going on, the least we deserve is some further statement on the situation?

Will my son ever get his birthday present?

Come on Mr. Caldwell and Mr. Kennedy. I think with talk of orders being cancelled and no new kits being made available and the general consensus that no one seems to have the slightest clue wtf is going on, the least we deserve is some further statement on the situation?

Will my son ever get his birthday present?

I did speak to Brian today and he said JD were working on resolving the problem. At the end of the day, short term, this is a JD issue to fix.

Longer term, the club really need to sort this mess out. The money JD put into the club is welcome, but it can't be taken at any price.

I fear the board don't see replica strips as being a big deal, but it's a big deal to the people like us that sit in the West Stand week in week out and it's certainly a big deal to the future generation of supporter.