New Kit Spoiler Alert

The problem is that JD offer us a huge deal compared to us buying 1000 adidas tops and putting a Saints badge on them.

REA confirmed so in a previous thread.

adidas have absolutely no interest in providing us with a bespoke kit.

Was in Braehead store today. A few random new Saints shirts on one rack - which was behind a double-sized rack of new Celtic third kits facing the front of the store with two big Celtic advertising boards on top of the racks of green shirts.

Kick these cnuts to fcuk after 2017.

Saw that also last night but was more concerned by the Saints tops that were on display. The quality control must be non existant as the number of threads that were hanging from them was shocking. Poor quality from a poor company.

Also have grounded my boy as he said he quite liked the black and purple newco top.

Went to JD's yesterday in Paisley, no large adult tops, no kids tops either. I asked if they had any large tops in the back and was told no. I asked when they would be back in stock. "Don't know, we can order you one if you want". No thanks.

Went out to Braehead, they had a few and the girl was very helpful so purchased the top. I also bought the new Liverpool away top, a couple of quid dearer and the difference in quality was unbelievable. When I got home I then noticed the number of threads hanging around the neck of the Saints top, just cut them as couldn't be bothered going back.

I got free £10 gift card with all hassle got hold them on Facebook if that helps any fellow buds so got shorts for my holiday for a tenner no that bad but need to get JD to f**k club must be losing out on ££ due to these issues

The club aren't losing F'k all in terms of money.

Must admit I looked too - still showing Errea gear in their online shop and Errea logos on the site too. More importantly though, do Teuchters have bigger necks than us, and will their kids end up with new Barca' shirts instead?

No...........Actually they have no neck.....whistling.gif

I'd guess that the away kit probably has the exact same problems as the home one, hence the delay

Same problem as the home one.... Hidden behind racks of the new Celtic third kit. The away kit was probably launched last week and no-one noticed.

Reading all the problems with those that have already purchased one just writing I have not tried mine on yet. Shop assistant six o problems sith L here is hoping

Edited, post above explains it..................I think. whistling.gif

PS I'd take that phone back, it's obviously no very bright,

Edited by faraway saint