New Kit Spoiler Alert

In another few weeks it will be too cauld to wear our brand new home & away Tops that we haven't purchased yet.

Always stated that April the 1st every year would be the ideal time to bring out the new kit , giving the Kids Spring and Summer to enjoy wearing them and Parents getting value for money.

It is a absolute f*cking outrage.

Could be April the 1st 2016 before this Season's strips are out.

The wee yin's birthday on Tuesday and had promised her the away strip already thinking she would've got the Home one months earlier.

ST MIRREN & JD SPORTS TOTALLY TO BLAME

Edited by shull

In another few weeks it will be too cauld to wear our brand new home & away Tops that we haven't purchased yet.

Always stated that April the 1st every year would be the ideal time to bring out the new kit , giving the Kids Spring and Summer to enjoy wearing them and Parents getting value for money.

It is a absolute f*cking outrage.

Could be April the 1st 2016 before this Season's strips are out.

The wee yin's birthday on Tuesday and had promised her the away strip already thinking she would've got the Home one months earlier.

ST MIRREN & JD SPORTS TOTALLY TO BLAME

JD's just thinking of your wallet Shull. I thought you'd appreciate that.

JD's just thinking of your wallet Shull. I thought you'd appreciate that.

Has saved a good whack. Just know they are both gonnae come out on the 24th of December to blow apart the Christmas budget.

The least JD Sports should do is sell the repaired home tops and all away tops at half price or less.

Those fans who have already purchased should receive appropriate refund or vouchers.

Sort it please SGG and the St Mirren Board of Directors please.

Edited by shull

• 2 weeks later...

Eh? blink.png

He is selling it cheap because it is faulty.

A transfer has came off the sleeve.

I am sure he could take it back to JD"s for a full refund.

Anyway the dafty should have followed Poz's washing instructions.

Was in JD Paisley today and bought the track top bargain at 38.00 pound but was impressed with the size of and display of the saints merchandise that was readily available and clearly own designated area with saints crest and carbrini signage on display.

Was in JD Paisley today and bought the track top bargain at 38.00 pound but was impressed with the size of and display of the saints merchandise that was readily available and clearly own designated area with saints crest and carbrini signage on display.

Fcuk-all in Braehead yesterday. Rag-tag selection of our shirts beside big displays of Sellik 3rd jerseys and Sevco Franchise comedy 5 star embroidered rags.

How are the away strips and junior home tops looking, in the Buddie Display?

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody know what's happening with the kids strips? My father in law went to get an age 8 to send over for the boy and still couldn't get one as he was told they'd been recalled, has the complete shambles of this problem not been sorted yet?

That's the boy getting a Liverpool top instead this season as JD still can't supply the kit

Anybody know what's happening with the kids strips? My father in law went to get an age 8 to send over for the boy and still couldn't get one as he was told they'd been recalled, has the complete shambles of this problem not been sorted yet?

That's the boy getting a Liverpool top instead this season as JD still can't supply the kit

Its getting that late they should go straight to the reduced section. Its the least that they can do would be to knock a tenner off the price of the top for the kids showing some patience. 7 plus weeks and counting total shambles

Was in JD in Paisley Centre on Saturday before the game, hoping to get a home top for my son. He's still stuck with only his socks and shorts that came with the returned pea-heed faulty top.

Guy in JD was very helpful, but says he doesn't have a clue when they will arrive. Assured me they will at some point??. A pishy state of affairs.

The new kit is a beauty compared to last season's monstrosity, adding to the frustration.

My home shirt has been washed half a dozen times and now the dye from the sponsor shield has bled all over it, ruining the white stripes.

Will be returning it. Absolute, utter shambles.

Thanks for the heads up. I was going to buy mines soon, though if there are issues with the adult tops aswell, then im steering clear. Shape, as its the best looking top we have had in a while. Edited by kevo_smfc