New Kit Spoiler Alert

Just tried mine on 2xl and I am am 18 inch neck in a shirt. Top is fine not tight at all. Can't say about any other sizes. Logo is fine

I'm an 18 inch neck as well but usually a size large (sometimes a medium). How much room is there in the neck as I don't want to buy a top that's at least 2 sizes too big ?

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

We have had to cancel your current order as we have been made aware of a quality issue with the new St Mirren kit on certain sizes. We will update you on the situation when we have more information from the factory to ensure we supply you with the correct quality garment you would expect from JD Sports.

Kind Regards

JD Sports Customer Care

Edited by shull

Got exactly the same email from them. JD are a nightmare. They also totally arsed up an order for a Scotland top for the wee lad last year for his Christmas. Ended up not managing to get one. You'd think with the fortune they charge for fitba kits nowadays they would make it an easy process, getting us to part with our hard earned pennies.

Dear Customer,

We have had to cancel your current order as we have been made aware of a quality issue with the new St Mirren kit on certain sizes. We will update you on the situation when we have more information from the sweatshop to ensure we supply you with the correct quality garment you would expect from JD Sports.

Kind Regards

JD Sports Customer Care

Sorted

Dear Customer,

We have had to cancel your current order as we have been made aware of a quality issue with the new St Mirren kit on certain sizes. We will update you on the situation when we have more information from the factory to ensure we supply you with the correct quality garment you would expect from JD Sports.

Kind Regards

JD Sports Customer Care

And I'll bet you have to wait a few days to get YOUR money back

**conspiracy theory**

JD Cancel all the preorders at £40 so they can charge everybody the £42 they've bumped the price up to.

I think they have only cancelled the Junior Kit Pre-Orders ? I've had a cancellation email for that, but not one for my adult top ?

I think they have only cancelled the Junior Kit Pre-Orders ? I've had a cancellation email for that, but not one for my adult top ?

I've had a refund email through there, they have refunded me for the wee man's top but not his socks and shorts and not my adult top.

Ah, I thought they'd cancelled everything.... Carry on!

I'm an 18 inch neck as well but usually a size large (sometimes a medium). How much room is there in the neck as I don't want to buy a top that's at least 2 sizes too big ?

Try it on at a store before you buy... peasy!

My son was at Braehead where we had pre-ordered the new St.Mirren shirts, he was reffered to customer services where a refund was offered, as he not getting anywhere with customer services he found another member of staff who went upstairs and gave him the 2 St.Mirren tops we had pre-ordered.