The Blue Puke V St Mirren - 7/8/15

TopCat

Unfortunately I can only see one outcome tomorrow ................

2-1 saints and off to a flyer !

I say unfortunately cause , my liver has only just recovered from Sheffield last week .

I'm not sure it will take another session .

Where do you get 'fizzing' and 'consumed' from?

Is it cos I is a 'Hater'? lol.gif:

I merely have opinions... and from discussion on here I think that even you believe this forum should all be about opinions. Why do you want me to stop talking about this festering sore on the face of Scottish fitba?

It's my opinion that Scottish Football has been and is still being distorted by the dirty five way deal done by the SFA, behind closed doors, to force a new The Rangers into division 4, to aid a bunch of spivs, who saw the great potential in selling a lie to poor, gullible Rangers fans.

Millions of pounds have been raised and squandered, most of it coming from the fans pockets. The teams and fans in the lower divisions have all been shafted by an overpaid squad stumbling through the leagues against lower budget, part time players. Not a level playing field - nothing to do with sporting fairness.

The only thing that seems to have been consumed - not least by your good self - is the myth of it being the same team.

I hope this helps? smile.png

Ach Bluto, this is nonsense. If you strip out the embarrassing fawning over Charles Green by Stewart Gilmour and the St Mirren fans voting in favour of keeping "Rangers" in the top flight, what actually happened is probably the best anyone could have hoped for. Lets face it had the League blocked "Rangers" from being readmitted "Rangers" would simply have copied the "Airdrieonians" model and bought up one of the many clubs that, at that time, were either up for sale or in dire financial trouble.

As it was "Rangers" came back into the game in the fourth tier and they've been forced to work their way up through the divisions. Yes they paid players far more money then their opponents, but I'll think you'll find their opponents relished that. Suddenly you had Scottish Internationalists playing against painters and decorators every week at places like Methill and Broadwood in sold out stadiums. The benefit to the game has been that most, if not all, of the clubs in the bottom two tiers have had all of their debts cleared and their long term futures secured.