The Blue Puke V St Mirren - 7/8/15

TopCat

Hope we work on set pieces this week. Not just penalties.

Felt we wasted every corner/free kick we had. Too close to the keeper every time.

Plenty of positives for sure, shame the fixtures fell as they did, going there with an incomplete squad.

Don't think rangers are all that. How Hibs lost 6-2 I'll never know.

Hope we work on set pieces this week. Not just penalties.

Felt we wasted every corner/free kick we had. Too close to the keeper every time.

Plenty of positives for sure, shame the fixtures fell as they did, going there with an incomplete squad.

Don't think rangers are all that. How Hibs lost 6-2 I'll never know.

If it wasn't for Ridgers we'd have lost 6 or more!

How pish are Conlon and howieson

I'm still willing to give both Howieson and Conlan a chance given they are playing in their first league starts of their careers.

Remember Conor Newton's first game in stripes. I had him written off when he was hooked at half time against County. So I'll not write either off, Howieson looks out of position and Conlan needs to improve, but will only do so with better protection from his winger.

Decent performance last night.

Nothing to fear this Season from those Cnuts or anybody else.

That was definetly my last time at that f*cking looney bin.

I have been to many matches over the decades but I have never witnessed that level of hatred from anybody.

NEW CLUB WITHOUT A DOUBT

SAME NON HUMAN SCUM FANS THOUGH.

I have been to many matches over the decades but I have never witnessed that level of hatred from anybody.

NEW CLUB WITHOUT A DOUBT

What about the Rangers fans?

NEW CLUB WITHOUT A DOUBT

Think hate is a bit strong. They are a bunch of moronic obnoxious twats, always have been,always will be. I find just watching the game is the best way to ignore them.

Ball retention was very very poor last night.When you play against teams like Rangers you have to keep the ball when you win possession.They pressed every time we won it and very soon were back on the ball.We tended to sit off them and they picked holes in us.We did change to a pressing game second half which helped our cause.There are more players to come in so i,m not at all worried that we will be a stronger and more capable side when the window closes.

Not sure if it's been mentioned on here but where in the name of God did the additional 6 minutes come from at the end?

I've been at games when the opposition are getting players booked for time wasting etc and when the board goes up it's only 3 minutes.

Also why was there a fourth official I thought that the reason for us changing our dugouts about was because there aren't any fourth officials in the Championship?

Think hate is a bit strong. They are a bunch of moronic obnoxious twats, always have been,always will be. I find just watching the game is the best way to ignore them.

I momentarily turned round after the penalty miss and noticed a large group of them trying to break through the Steward's cordon and trying to get towards the St Mirren support..

Thankfully the Stewards held firm.

The hate of those scumcnut's faces was frightening.

Thankfully me and the wee yin were down the front and facing the pitch most of the time.

I really should have known better and not attended that shitehole.

Never be back.

Wonder if the SPFL or SFA will notice there was a pitch invasion by a moronic f*ckwit last night ?

And what is it with the items being thrown from 'the family stand' at our keeper when he is taking a kick out, I've seen this in other games involving them, so why is nothing getting done about this?

And what is it with the items being thrown from 'the family stand' at our keeper when he is taking a kick out, I've seen this in other games involving them, so why is nothing getting done about this?

Aye, my "pet hate" that, get's on my nerves that no cnut does anything about it.

Quickly back on topic whistling.gif , they seemed to get behind us far too easily, seemed like our midfield wasn't closing them down and they have pace on both wings which caused us all sorts of problems.

I'm hopeful the management team will spot this and try to do something about it.

Watched the game on telly, Naismith, Mallan, Agnew, McMullan, Baird did well. Was the match ball kept in an oven? Must have been because Ridgers flapped it about all over the place. He helped cost us a result last night, and he will do that again! FFs get a real goalkeeper in ASAP.

The biggest disapointment for me was given Murray's own comments identifying the team need an experienced head in defence, or defensive midfield to keep the youngsters right, he still refuses to play Goodwin in what was the biggest no-brainer of a match to play someone who has seen it, and done it many times before in.

I can only surmise its something personal with Goody, bit like Teale,s petulance towards him. Perhaps Murray, like Teale feels threatened by Goodwin, is it something else? Because it makes no sense from a footballing perspective to make Thommo aged 36 the mainstay of the team, but leave Goodwin aged 33 out of the team... Murray's naivety, personal issue or stupidity (the only logical reasons) around Goodwin probably cost us a chance of a result last night, and will do so in future games too.

All our opponents watching last night will target our young central defensive partnership, and lack of bite in midfield to drive straight through us! Rangers were not great, they had good fast forwards/midfield, but defensively they are still suspect, other teams who organise themselves well without stand out players will hurt us through the middle unless we have an experienced head or two to develop our youngsters during a game.

Again Murray has said all of this, but wont use the solution he has staring him in the face... WHY?

Just to add to the confused messages Murray issues he signed and played Lee Mair in this league last season ffs.

Edited by Lord Pityme

Aye, my "pet hate" that, get's on my nerves that no cnut does anything about it.

Quickly back on topic whistling.gif , they seemed to get behind us far too easily, seemed like our midfield wasn't closing them down and they have pace on both wings which caused us all sorts of problems.

I'm hopeful the management team will spot this and try to do something about it.

Can you no phone them in case they didnae spot it ?

Might give you a job on the coaching staff. ( could mop up dressing room after match tae ) lol.gif

Watched the game on telly, Naismith, Mallan, Agnew, McMullan, Baird did well. Was the match ball kept in an oven? Must have been because Ridgers flapped it about all over the place. He helped cost us a result last night, and he will do that again! FFs get a real goalkeeper in ASAP.

The biggest disapointment for me was given Murray's own comments identifying the team need an experienced head in defence, or defensive midfield to keep the youngsters right, he still refuses to play Goodwin in what was the biggest no-brainer of a match to play someone who has seen it, and done it many times before in.

I can only surmise its something personal with Goody, bit like Teale,s petulance towards him. Perhaps Murray, like Teale feels threatened by Goodwin, is it something else? Because it makes no sense from a footballing perspective to make Thommo aged 36 the mainstay of the team, but leave Goodwin aged 33 out of the team... Murray's naivety, personal issue or stupidity (the only logical reasons) around Goodwin probably cost us a chance of a result last night, and will do so in future games too.

All our opponents watching last night will target our young central defensive partnership, and lack of bite in midfield to drive straight through us! Rangers were not great, they had good fast forwards/midfield, but defensively they are still suspect, other teams who organise themselves well without stand out players will hurt us through the middle unless we have an experienced head or two to develop our youngsters during a game.

Again Murray has said all of this, but wont use the solution he has staring him in the face... WHY?

Stopped reading when it became another "blame Murray" post. snore.gifsnore.gifsnore.gif

I love all the "questions" in every post. lol.gif

Good summing up.

I would like Goody as Captain and playing every week.