The Blue Puke V St Mirren - 7/8/15

TopCat

Gutted I couldn't make it tonight ..... hope to f*ck we can get a result. Not got a good feeling about this tbh but if we can keep it tight and settle in first 15 mins then we might have a chance.

COYS !

Keeping it tight's the last thing I want us to do. Rangers in both games this season have started sluggishly and looked a yard off the pace.

Hit them fast, hit them hard!! COYS!!!!!!!!

I watched the hüns against hibs and I'm afraid its a certain defeat tonight, I hope not but st mirren are in a re-building process and its going to be an ouch night tonight.

No shame, BT Sport, BBC, Daily Record, old uncle tom cobleigh and all are NOT against us so lets get the parochialism right tae fùck for a start, we are starting again and are at the beginning of this process so cut the moaning and paranoia and accept that we are not very good.

Edited by murray street

Slightly surprised that Goodwin doesn't start.

Hoping for something from this. But our defence still gives me the fear. Three of the players) including goalkeeper) failed to keep a clean sheet in how many games last season?

We'll just have to outscore them