The Blue Puke V St Mirren - 7/8/15

TopCat

You sure buddie? If so, I'll be heading down to get some.

Yeah mate, got ours late on Friday and tried to get another 2 for mates, wouldn't sell

me any more, 1 per ST... The girl said there's well over 400 left and go on general

sale Monday morning..

ST holders could buy online over the weekend but she reckoned they'll be plenty left,

wouldn't hang about though..

Edited by scrappy coco

Yeah mate, got ours late on Friday and tried to get another 2 for mates, wouldn't sell

me any more, 1 per ST... The girl said there's well over 400 left and go on general

sale Monday morning..

ST holders could buy online over the weekend but she reckoned they'll be plenty left,

wouldn't hang about though..

Cheers mate! I'll try and get down to the ticket office for 10 then.

I expect a pretty comprehensive defeat here followed by some meltdowns from the usual suspects.

We can't expect to get anything from Ibrox, if we did it would be a massive and unexpected bonus. Our league season starts the following week at home to Dumbarton for me.

I expect a pretty comprehensive defeat here followed by some meltdowns from the usual suspects.

We can't expect to get anything from Ibrox, if we did it would be a massive and unexpected bonus. Our league season starts the following week at home to Dumbarton for me.

FFS

2 tickets for sale.

That's baws.

Not only is this a new club, it has a new manager, their best players departed so the team consists of youngsters and rejects from English lower divisions....

I don't see a gulf in class.

.... with the exception of the fans.

Those who are still turning up to be conned by the Spivs and wear blue need sympathy.

Those who will go there wearing b+w are like the folk who slow down to view Motorway car crashes.

I wouldn't give them the money.