4490 Members In This Forum

I've got two accounts and have been trying to merge them for ages without any success. Don't want to lose the contribution made under this account but would much prefer the name on my other account which has no posts, can they be merged ?

I've got two accounts and have been trying to merge them for ages without any success. Don't want to lose the contribution made under this account but would much prefer the name on my other account which has no posts, can they be merged ?

Naw, but you can put 2 teams into that daft fantasy league thing. thumbup2.gif

Rule no 135, if you're going to have a pop at someone make sure it's in English.

LOL

Fcuk sake, your expected to GO to a game?

Rule number 136 - if you are going to go around the forum having a "pop" at another person's spelling and grammar, then make sure that your spelling and grammar is correct...

"LOL". whistling.gif

It is good to read that you are finally acknowledging that the ball his elbow. However you are wrong when you said he "cleared it with his body, did so with his elbow." Did he "deliberately move his elbow into the direction of the ball"? I don't think he did. If he did then Colin Cameron has been clever but at no point did his hand and fingers move towards the ball. Anyway, it's good to see that a thread about the captaincy has been "hijacked" by people with an agenda...

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Rule number 136 - if you are going to go around the forum having a "pop" at another person's spelling and grammar, then make sure that your spelling and grammar is correct...

"LOL". whistling.gif

Must be a family thing, couldnae make it up. 1eye.gif1eye.gif1eye.gif

Back onto ignore....................bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

Edited by faraway saint

lol.gif

Must be a family thing, couldnae make it up. 1eye.gif

Back onto ignore....................bye1.gif

I miss out a word on another thread and I'm being "pulled up" for it by someone who doesn't know the difference between "you're", "your", "there" and "their"...lol.gif

As for "back onto ignore" - that's a laugh. You go around this website reading everything I post making references to it either by quoting me and replying to me directly or mentioning something I've posted in a reply to someone else! You are very good at trolling. I suppose you have to be good at something, Faraway Saint. rolleyes.gif

I don't know who you mean when you are suggesting someone on here is a member of my family. Maybe you could enlighten me as you seem to be an "expert" on me and my life?

Edited by iTony

I was "tipped off"

Yeah, very good! lol.gif

I was "tipped off" and it was to good an opportunity to point and laugh...................lol.gif

TBH he doesn't need me to point out he's an absolute loony, he does a good enough job all by his little self. 1eye.gif

Rule no 135, if you're going to have a pop at someone make sure it's in English.

LOL

Ah, it's far too easy with you, Faraway Saint! You even "edited" this post and still managed to arse it up! The only pointing and laughing that goes on in here is at your expense. Actually, that is wrong as FTOF, Salmonbuddie and Cockles provide great point and laugh material as well as you.

This place "good" that you go "to", what is it like? Is there plenty to see and do?1eye.gif

Edited by iTony