4490 Members In This Forum

Isle of Bute Saint must be loaded, a bottle of Peroni on the Rothesay ferry is £3.55!!!!!

He won the lottery.

He is going to purchase St Mirren Football Club.

Free Season Tickets.

I have no desire to piss on your parade Shull however I think the total is highly misleading and the representation small of the overall support. As far as I am aware redundant accounts are still there and considering the number of aliases on here that must be quite a few. Only one person around me in W3 is a member and semi-regularly even looks at this site and the rest immediately around me are not members and do not look at the site as anonymous viewers. If the number of accounts that have not been used in the last 12 months are deleted then the membership of this site would plummet in my opinion. However I am open to be convinced otherwise but my experience is that very few supporters that I know are members or even look at B&WArmy. :)

I have no desire to piss on your parade Shull however I think the total is highly misleading and the representation small of the overall support. As far as I am aware redundant accounts are still there and considering the number of aliases on here that must be quite a few. Only one person around me in W3 is a member and semi-regularly even looks at this site and the rest immediately around me are not members and do not look at the site as anonymous viewers. If the number of accounts that have not been used in the last 12 months are deleted then the membership of this site would plummet in my opinion. However I am open to be convinced otherwise but my experience is that very few supporters that I know are members or even look at B&WArmy. :)

Maybe Div could tell us how many "active" members we have.

4502 thumbup2.gif

4501.... I'm out.
Not related to this thread, though it's an appropriate place to post this. I'm going to throw the trolls a bone. Job done guys, congratulations, you win. I know we can put them on ignore (which I've tried), but it's like playing 'Whack A Mole'.
It's a real shame actually as I've enjoyed B&WA for years, but it feels like the majority of threads are getting hijacked, with decent debates degenerating in to nonsense and name calling. What's worse is that we are all Saints fans. I know it's a forum, I know it's the nature of the beast, but the trolling is tedious in the extreme.
Anyway, for what it's worth, I can't see any way to delete my account, hence why I thought it appropriate to post here given the comments re. 'Active' accounts.
Here's hoping for a great season and a new dawn under IM.
Cheers, over and out.
WP.

4501.... I'm out.

Not related to this thread, though it's an appropriate place to post this. I'm going to throw the trolls a bone. Job done guys, congratulations, you win. I know we can put them on ignore (which I've tried), but it's like playing 'Whack A Mole'.

It's a real shame actually as I've enjoyed B&WA for years, but it feels like the majority of threads are getting hijacked, with decent debates degenerating in to nonsense and name calling. What's worse is that we are all Saints fans. I know it's a forum, I know it's the nature of the beast, but the trolling is tedious in the extreme.

Anyway, for what it's worth, I can't see any way to delete my account, hence why I thought it appropriate to post here given the comments re. 'Active' accounts.

Here's hoping for a great season and a new dawn under IM.

Cheers, over and out.

WP.

Haste ye back.