B&w Army Xmas Hospitality Party - Sat Dec 5Th 2015 V Qos

Ok boys and girls, although my idea of taking a table for the season didn't fly I'm still up for trying to organise a table for hospitality for B&W Army, one before Christmas and one after.

Thinking of the Queen of the South game on December 5th as being a good one initially, just before the big festive party season begins.

This is a Cat C game so is available at £75 for season ticket holders which is the all inclusive drinks, meal, half time stuff, and post match bar.

Basically way this would work would be that you would pay my company (£75) and we would in turn then pay St.Mirren for the whole lot.

At this point I just need to know how many would be interested and how many places you would want.

Once I have numbers I'd then reserve the places and start the process of collecting the money before then confirming the whole thing by paying CK.

Probably looking to have the whole thing booked and paid for by end of August.

So, let me know please if you are interested at this stage.

ps; Of course if you would prefer to book your own place direct with the club and pay them direct that is also absolutely fine and we can ask that you are joined on to the B&W Army table(s)

Registered Interest (9) As at 08:27 26/06

Div

Callum Gilhooley

smfc_spec_1877 (x2)

JJ McG

saintargyll

davidg (booking himself)

AdMitchell

donport

Option for pay at the gate punters?

It's £75 for everyone in our party mate. Assumption is that the majority will be ST holders and that we will be bringing a few so the rate is the same for all.