Signings

I don't claim to be 'ITK' or anything, but the fact that Thommo still hasn't signed a contract strikes me as pretty odd.

He's been back his holiday for over a week and Murray's back aswell. If he was going to sign, you'd think he would have by now.

I don't claim to be 'ITK' or anything, but the fact that Thommo still hasn't signed a contract strikes me as pretty odd.

He's been back his holiday for over a week and Murray's back aswell. If he was going to sign, you'd think he would have by now.

Read somewhere that he was doing more coaching badges last week? Could have something to do with it?

I agree though, you would think both parties would be desperate to sit down and talk if there was an offer on the table.

I heard he has been offered a deal and turned it down, presumably wanting more money. I can't imagine any Premiership team would want to take him or Hibs/Rangers so he's not going to get a more money elsewhere and I'm sure he'd rather stay at Saints rather than go to anothe Championsip team.

I heard he has been offered a deal and turned it down, presumably wanting more money. I can't imagine any Premiership team would want to take him or Hibs/Rangers so he's not going to get a more money elsewhere and I'm sure he'd rather stay at Saints rather than go to anothe Championsip team.

Heard from what source?

I'd be very surprised if he leaves Saints for money.

It's been well documented that he had several offers from England when he left Cardiff, all of which offered him much more than we could pay him.

However he chose to come to us as he was a Saints fan and his family lives in the area. His motivation to play for us has never been financial.