Signings

We've signed Conlan on a season long loan unless I've missed something?

Apologies, I didn't see what billyg was quoting and what you were replying to, thought it was still about the Banjo boy. oops.gif

Edited by Stu

Rather than speculate on who we may or may not be signing, who do we want to sign ? Most fans seem to agree we need another striker and an experienced CB and acknowledge that money is tight, but does anyone have any suggestions of who we should be looking at ?

Andy Webster ......

Jon Daly....

Edited by gazmc83

Ian Murray in the herald today " “We only have 14 or 15 players at the moment. We can bring in some of the youths to make up the squad for games, but we do have a really good nucleus of players who we feel are good at this level and we will have another four or five players in by the end of August."

I'm hoping Jon Daly is a piss take.

Why? The guy was an absolute handful any time we played against him. Would be an ideal replacement for thommo. Same type of player but younger. Just because someone has a nightmare at rangers doesn't mean they're all of a sudden a bad player. You should know that from kirk and Charlie

We really need a couple of experienced defenders. Presently our first choice back four is Conlan (20 years old), Baird (19), Kelly (21) and Naismith (21). If that's the back four for Friday night we may well be looking at a repeat of Raith 1992/3

But we had experienced defenders that day including Lex Baillie, Robert Dawson & Mark Reid...