New Homepage Design

Another triumph for football officiating. Like in other sports, 30 seconds spent watching a replay could have given the officials the full story about Innes getting banjoed before he retaliated. In football, we get a wee twerp, with only half the story, excitedly waving his red card around, and it's 11 vs 10 and a penalty kick in a game with huge financial implications for the losers.

More importantly, Andy Millen laughing at Pressley. laugh.png

I forgot cock column was the ref' that day but it puts it all into perspective . It was only intent from Innes as his attempted headbutt never connected and would have hit the arm of Maclean but Maclean clearly swiped Innes with his forearm .My Buddie sitting next to me said just before column pulled the card out "They are getting a penalty". Poetic justice was served by young O'Donnell with an incredible header. .even though that wee dick gave him a yellow for the privilege . .

Aye , Pressley .. .lol.gif

Pleased to advise that our new look homepage design is now live, ready for the new season.

Main changes are that the content on the homepage is now fully responsive, which means it adapts automatically to work perfectly on mobile and tablet devices as well as laptops/desktops.

We're going to be publishing a lot more content there in the new season too with our new reporter Andy McGonigle on board.

We'll have photos from most matches from our man John McCarney too and we have a new social media mashup feature on the homepage for those people who don't do twitter. It's a great way of seeing what' happening across a few key social media accounts.

Each article on the homepage has a discussion plugin built in, so you can get involved with the chat about what will hopefully be lots of new articles about lots of new signings !

Great Job Div.

Looking as good as the new kit.... Oh I feel good with all the positive talk thats happeing....Now I suppose all we need is to know is the team that will bring all this certain good fortune back to the beloved Saints.

Keep up the great work mate Steve

Edited by south_seas_saint

Just noticed a typo on the new Home Page, div.

Sorry that I'm a pedant, etc....

But the first game that you're highlighting has it against...

"Rangers".

That club died.

The current club that some of the old club's fans now follow, follow is called...

"The Rangers".

I hope this helps?

(I'd hate you to be thought of as being complicit in the old media love-fest and blind-eye-turning to serious issues such as cheating and tax evasion.)

"Rangers".

That club died.

The current club that some of the old club's fans now follow, follow is called...

"The Rangers".

I hope this helps?

(I'd hate you to be thought of as being complicit in the old media love-fest and blind-eye-turning to serious issues such as cheating and tax evasion.)

FFS!

"Rangers".

That club died.

"The Rangers".

I hope this helps?

I think you'll find that will be updated at 4.45pm on the first day of the season to the correct name... "Rangers nil" ...