New Homepage Design

Pleased to advise that our new look homepage design is now live, ready for the new season.

Main changes are that the content on the homepage is now fully responsive, which means it adapts automatically to work perfectly on mobile and tablet devices as well as laptops/desktops.

We're going to be publishing a lot more content there in the new season too with our new reporter Andy McGonigle on board.

We'll have photos from most matches from our man John McCarney too and we have a new social media mashup feature on the homepage for those people who don't do twitter. It's a great way of seeing what' happening across a few key social media accounts.

Each article on the homepage has a discussion plugin built in, so you can get involved with the chat about what will hopefully be lots of new articles about lots of new signings !

Looks great. One thing I can't find though is any footage of the match away to Falkirk at the end of the 2009/2010 season where we scored late on and had Innes sent off. I think we secured our status that say.

Enjoyed that.

Wee Baldy - What a hero.

What a celebration that equaliser was. Looking forward to going back to Falkirk, the new stadium has a few good memories for us which is a bit mental when you think what our record was like at Brockville !

What a celebration that equaliser was. Looking forward to going back to Falkirk, the new stadium has a few good memories for us which is a bit mental when you think what our record was like at Brockville !

Lol

You beat me to it.

Another triumph for football officiating. Like in other sports, 30 seconds spent watching a replay could have given the officials the full story about Innes getting banjoed before he retaliated. In football, we get a wee twerp, with only half the story, excitedly waving his red card around, and it's 11 vs 10 and a penalty kick in a game with huge financial implications for the losers.

More importantly, Andy Millen laughing at Pressley. laugh.png

This one is hosted on Vimeo. Are you getting a message about privacy ?

It's in a wee box and says "what's going on here?"Also says "your browser doesn't support our full player"

I'm on my phone.

Edited by HSS