There Is No Money!

The phrase the tories used to pillor Labour but not a truer word pertains to our saints...

Gus went becaue they offered him less wages and a smaller budget...

Danny went because they thought he would stay on with less wages and a smaller budget...

Tommy couldnt believe his luck, two bob more a week, an office and free membership at Lochfield Bowling club...

Tealzo tried to do it with both arms and legs tied behind his back....

Now Murray is having a tilt at it with apparently no budget at all....

If any of this news to any saints fans, FFS wake up! Why do you think the only sources of lending the board accept are from board members..? A well run business can always rely on its bank to cover short term cashflow problems. So how much intetest are these 'board' loans paying out? And can we all get on the gravy train?

So board members lend to company, get interest on loans above usual bank rates....

Thats just about every company that is successfully run. Is this a revelation to supposed business people?

Are you guys really naive, or just ass suckers?

Tell me what was Mile Ashley, Charles Greed, Fergus Mc cann's motives.... They could have gone to the bank!

So board members lend to company, get interest on loans above usual bank rates....

Thats just about every company that is successfully run. Is this a revelation to supposed business people?

Are you guys really naive, or just ass suckers?

Tell me what was Mile Ashley, Charles Greed, Fergus Mc cann's motives.... They could have gone to the bank!

How much have the board members lent the club, and at what interest rate ?

So at the AGM when asked what this line in the accounts pertaining to interest is, the BoD just say its interest on. Loans to the club, and we should all never speak of it?

It's up to a company's board to decide the best way to finance the company, but are we not allowed to question their decisions, their logic, theit vested interests..?

So we just roll over and say, yeah they run a tight ship, and are beyond question? The fans put more money into the club than the BoD ever did, or can, yet some posters on here are quick to play the.... ' but they are gods beyond reproach card'....

Its a business, and the BoD make business decisions. Imagine if they had borrowed from a fans trust, and that trust benefited from preferential interest rates, and could invest in more shares.... What do the faux outraged have against a fans trust benefiting from advantageous interest rates?

That sounds like the 'bat hot line' is plugged in tonight. Hi SGG!

Edit.... Or Bri..!

Pretty reasonable question I'd have thought ?

You've made an allegation, let's see the proof ? Is that not reasonable ?

Pretty reasonable question I'd have thought ?

You've made an allegation, let's see the proof ? Is that not reasonable ?

Allegation..? non... You need to look at the company accounts, its all there in black and white. Its a matter of fact, and public record. Still if your allegations prove otherwise lets hear them?

Or you could always ask your Dick for the skinny, he was on the board, and if I am not mistaken lent the company a substantial amount.

Edited by Lord Pityme

Allegation..? non... You need to look at the company accounts, its all there in black and white. Its a matter of fact, and public record. Still if your allegations prove otherwise lets hear them?

What does it say in the company accounts ?

Please read all the accounts

I'm asking you to tell me, and everyone else on the forum.

What is the basis of fact that backs up your opening post in this thread?

The post where you are urging all saints fans to "wake up".

I'm ready to be woken up. Give me some numbers.

What does it say in the company accounts ?

So are we to take it whilst you confer, that board like most other company boards lend to the company for interest rates you wont get down the Nationwide. And that this is fact, not fan-boy allegation scare tactics, and it is indeed an item of public record?

Or are you suggesting the published and filed company accounts don't bear this out?

I'm asking you to tell me, and everyone else on the forum.

What is the basis of fact that backs up your opening post in this thread?

The post where you are urging all saints fans to "wake up".

I'm ready to be woken up. Give me some numbers.

Wake up.... Thats your best bit of disinformation..?

Jeez god loves a trier.

So are we to take it whilst you confer, that board like most other company boards lend to the company for interest rates you wont get down the Nationwide. And that this is fact, not fan-boy allegation scare tactics, and it is indeed an item of public record?

Or are you suggesting the published and filed company accounts don't bear this out?

Why are you asking me to prove your point? You started this topic, urging fellow fans to "wake up".

I'm not interested in what "most other company boards" do.

Tell us what it is we need to "wake up" to ?

Try and actually answer the question this time because I'm getting bored of asking the same thing over and over.

I don't have access to the accounts Lord P, could you explain further for my benefit. What does it say specifically in the accounts, how much have we borrowed and from which directors, where is he interest rate stated?

Edited by BLF

Why are you asking me to prove your point? You started this topic, urging fellow fans to "wake up".

I'm not interested in what "most other company boards" do.

Tell us what it is we need to "wake up" to ?

Try and actually answer the question this time because I'm getting bored of asking the same thing over and over.

So instead of organising BAWA hospitality tables, hows about setting up a BAWA lending facility that gains the level of interest recent loans to the company have made? I am sure there would be a fair few saints fans willing to contribute to an investment vehicle in the club they love..?

Heres another thought... Why not let the board answer for themselves? We've had our fill of second hand info.... This week!

I don't have access to the accounts Lord P, could you explain further for my benefit. What does it say specifically in the accounts, how much have we borrowed and from which directors, where is he interest rate stated?

It doesn't stipulate a rate, its just under the heading of interest. Thats in the accounts made open to shareholders.

So instead of organising BAWA hospitality tables, hows about setting up a BAWA lending facility that gains the level of interest recent loans to the company have made? I am sure there would be a fair few saints fans willing to contribute to an investment vehicle in the club they love..?

Heres another thought... Why not let the board answer for themselves? We've had our fill of second hand info.... This week!

Fire on and set it up yourself big man. I'll await the details. Good luck !

Not sure what you are expecting div to do as the webmaster of an unofficial fans' forum... fund the club with an interest free loan during cashflow shortfalls? Organising BAWA tables in hospitality was designed to raise more money for the club.

Edited by Dibbles old paperboy