There Is No Money!

£4856 interest payments.
£0 bank loans and overdrafts.
£138k other short term finance.
£31k other long term finance.

Maybe they took out a personal loan to cover and this and this was the rate?

Maybe the other directors of their companies weren't willing to lend the 6 figure sum for hee haw?

Maybe the went round the scheme and got a loan from a local shark? Decent rate if they did.

Maybe it's to HMRC?

Maybe we have equipment on finance?

Maybe it's credit card interest?

Who knows LP, why don't you email or call them up and ask the question directly? When you do you could thank them for lending us the money to keep us afloat?

Edited by davidg

Woke up this morning and, tbh, couldn't really be arsed going to work as I've got shitloads to do. Opened up the forum whilst having a quick cuppa, read this topic and had a proper laugh at Pityme's ever amusing attempt to troll and wind people up.

You really are a cock mate but your intrepid quest to bring the truth forward always makes me smile and, after all, that is the point isn't it?

Thanks. Off to work now instead of calling in sick!

I would hazard a guess that if the directors have lent the club money then the interest they charged will be less than the interest the club would have paid had they been able to find a commercial lender willing to lend to the club.

But, of course, the reason the directors themselves lend the club money is because there aren't any commercial lenders willing to lend the club any money!

And the money the directors lend the club may well have been borrowed by themselves personally.

I'm pretty certain that if Lord Pityme wishes to 'have a bit of the action' and lend the club some money then the directors will bite his hand off.

There are none so blind as those who cannot see.....

So by stating fact confirmed by..... Wait for it.... The. Board!

Through their annual accounts, somehow that makes me anti Saints, on a wind up etc... etc....

I have seen a few comments that aren't fact on this thread like "no banks etc... Want to loan the club" anyone that subscribes to that theory then surely must have the facts to back it up? How does anyone on here know if the banks wouldn't offer a lending/overdraft facility???

As we are all at pains to point out, and a source of some pride the club is run prudently, which is the major pre-requisite to your bank offering a facility to see you through a negative cash-flow facility. Of course you have got to ask, and they charge interest, but they are the lenders who charge the least interest.

There are none so blind as those who cannot see.....

So by stating fact confirmed by..... Wait for it.... The. Board!

Through their annual accounts, somehow that makes me anti Saints, on a wind up etc... etc....

I have seen a few comments that aren't fact on this thread like "no banks etc... Want to loan the club" anyone that subscribes to that theory then surely must have the facts to back it up? How does anyone on here know if the banks wouldn't offer a lending/overdraft facility???

As we are all at pains to point out, and a source of some pride the club is run prudently, which is the major pre-requisite to your bank offering a facility to see you through a negative cash-flow facility. Of course you have got to ask, and they charge interest, but they are the lenders who charge the least interest.

Do you know for a fact that any lending facilities WOULD lend the club money?

What I do know for a fact is that the club have borrowed money from certain shareholders in the past because they couldn't borrow from anywhere else.

I also know for a fact the club have attempted to move away from the Clydesdale bank in the past and no-one would touch the club.

And that was an aside anyway. My main point was that any commercial interest rate would likely be very steep.

I'm certain in my mind that when the directors lend the club money Tha its a last resort and at terms more favourable than can be obtained elsewhere.

I have 20 20 vision on this one.

I'm convinced. SG & the St Mirren directors have only hung around the club since about 1998 so they can cream off a nice wee earner from their dodgy loans and hookey interest rate scam. In the dead of night, SG takes phone calls from Sepp Blatter where they discuss how Sepp's bribery and money laundering operation is going, with SG looking for tips on how best to rip us off without us catching on.

It all makes sense now. The dodgy signings - Bahookie, The Bunnet, Fat Boy Ball ... None of these guys were even supposed to play. The directors stump up cash for duds, cream off a wee crust on the interest, then pap them off to other clubs and trouser the 75p made on the deal. Explains why I saw SG buying an expensive all-weather golf glove in Paisley Golf Club last year at the golf day. Without the scam going on, he'd be buying those cheap £5 ones from JD Sports like the rest of us. Poor SG... If only he'd known the guy selling him the glove might have been one of those Roman Catholic weirdos that slipped though the net.

I'm away to burn (or attempt to melt) my ST card.

Disgrace.

I fear LP is heading for another infamous forum meltdown. And I don't even have any popcorn in.

At least he's not using his aliases anymore for his meltdowns.

Keeps the forum a bit tidier when attention seeking clowns stick to the same user name.

Edited by FTOF

Well LordPityMe I do indeed pity you.

I made a mistake once, I think anyway as it was so long ago and way before the internet was invented and I was on my own in my old potting shed so no-one knew but still the humiliation I felt in front of my tomato plants made me blush. Anyway when I made that mistake I am proud to say that I wasnt trying to hurt anyone else at the time, it was certianly nothing like spreading potentially damaging information about another human being without thorough research and the ability to easily demonstrate my assertion.

That said everyone has made the odd mistake and I am sure the fellowship of the forum will forgive you (after some gentle ribbing in the oral sense) eventually if you show the decency to apologise as publicly as you accused.

I feel for you this morning. One can imagine the moment you opened your eyes on your pillow and after that initial burst of morning enthusiasm the thought dawned "Awww Naw whit did I rite on the forum last nite" and "awww naw Ive goat a pure riddy, Im no gawn oan that aww day such is the pureness aww mah riddy".

What makes I laugh is Div can come on here and give us his insider info that the club will be sold before the week is out and the usual ass lickers get in line for a chocolate dib-dab. But if Impost irrefutable fact as the board when asked at the last AGM explained the sums under 'Interest' in the accounts were from loan repayments,which we know are only from/to board members, i get all the muppets trying to make themselves look less boring by posting a load of reactionary bollocks!

I posted fact, even Rea didn't dispute it, but choose to explain his loan arrangement, with zero interest (which i didn't realise was zero interest, and take my hat off to him for cash rolling the club in time of need! For no personal gain. All his other mortal sins still apply though)

You would have thought all the Fact Hunts on here would be able to tell the difference from fact and fiction?

What makes I laugh is Div can come on here and give us his insider info that the club will be sold before the week is out and the usual ass lickers get in line for a chocolate dib-dab. But if Impost irrefutable fact as the board when asked at the last AGM explained the sums under 'Interest' in the accounts were from loan repayments,which we know are only from/to board members, i get all the muppets trying to make themselves look less boring by posting a load of reactionary bollocks!

I posted fact, even Rea didn't dispute it, but choose to explain his loan arrangement, with zero interest (which i didn't realise was zero interest, and take my hat off to him for cash rolling the club in time of need! For no personal gain. All his other mortal sins still apply though)

You would have thought all the Fact Hunts on here would be able to tell the difference from fact and fiction?

Nope, you've lost me.

You have made several points which aren't fact at all.

Your problem is that no one else has a problem with the directors per se lending the club money and charging interest.

If have some irrefutable proof that the directors have lent the club money solely for personal gain then please post it.