There Is No Money!

Why do posters keep asking me to tell you what loans and interest board members have set up with the club? Shouldn't you be asking for the info from the horses mouth?

The figures posted by another forum member do not illustrate the amounts of interest paid on loans. It came up at the AGM and the board were quick to sweep it under the carpet. But the facts are there. Ask the board, i mean surely they will tell you the full,story... Right?

Oh right. Thanks for clearing up. Now I believe you. Amazing what posting facts can achieve.

It was somner before a meltdown under that alias and his old posts shows as guestsomner instead. Probably responsible for 20% of all posts on the old 10000Hours forum!

And another alias is our tear stained meltdown queen (sound familiar?), who pops up now and again to infest the forum, obviously when he decides that posting shite under one name just isn't enough to satisfy his craving for attention.

Why do posters keep asking me to tell you what loans and interest board members have set up with the club?

Because you are the one who appears to have an issue with the loans and interest.

Nobody else does!

If you have some proof of the directors being on the 'gravy train' as you are accusing then post the proof.

Because you are the one who appears to have an issue with the loans and interest.

Nobody else does!

If you have some proof of the directors being on the 'gravy train' as you are accusing then post the proof.

Please highlight the post/sentence/comment where I have accused the board, or indeed anyone at the club of being on 'the gravy train'!

If you cant post it, as a reasonable person i will accept your apology. But ask that you refrain from making tnings up to shit stir in the future.

eh....

Lord pityme

"If any of this news to any saints fans, FFS wake up! Why do you think the only sources of lending the board accept are from board members..? A well run business can always rely on its bank to cover short term cashflow problems. So how much intetest are these 'board' loans paying out? And can we all get on the gravy train?"

eh....

Lord pityme

"If any of this news to any saints fans, FFS wake up! Why do you think the only sources of lending the board accept are from board members..? A well run business can always rely on its bank to cover short term cashflow problems. So how much intetest are these 'board' loans paying out? And can we all get on the gravy train?"

Thanks for proving that i haven't accused anyone of being on the gravy train, but asked a question? .... Nice highlight there, you getting the temples done too?

Edit: Soz Dick, i forgot you weren't big on detail, but thanks for bringing it to everyones attention anyway. Whats that auld battle cry you had 'SMTJ' St Mirren Till July..!'

Edited by Lord Pityme

Thanks for proving that i haven't accused anyone of being on the gravy train, but asked a question? .... Nice highlight there, you getting the temples done too?

i would have thought an author like yourself would have advanced grammar knowledge...

your question of course presents the "Gravy Train" as existing and merely poses the question about if we can all get on it along with those already boarded.

I need to stop now i am sounding like TediousTom and he (if he/she) wants will respond much more eloquently and with a spell check

so for now have a "tu quoque"

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque

i would have thought an author like yourself would have advanced grammar knowledge...

your question of course presents the "Gravy Train" as existing and merely poses the question about if we can all get on it along with those already boarded.

I need to stop now i am sounding like TediousTom and he (if he/she) wants will respond much more eloquently and with a spell check

so for now have a "tu quoque"

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque

Well at least you had the bawz to draw out your pain for another post, again thanks for highlighting the accusation in question was never made. SMTJ?

Well at least you had the bawz to draw out your pain for another post, again thanks for highlighting the accusation in question was never made. SMTJ?

Sigh.
Your Lordship, I'm guessing that you are failing to recognise Richard's genuine headshot as you are too busy scraping what's left of your brain off the wall. Blame drink, drugs, ask to play your joker even, but stop trying to defend the indefensible.
You are now wandering out of laughable troll territory and venturing in to the eye watering embarrassment sector. Seriously, it's a 'look away now' moment.
Still, on a plus side, a small reward for the few of us that have resisted putting you on ignore.

Sigh.
Your Lordship, I'm guessing that you are failing to recognise Richard's genuine headshot as you are too busy scraping what's left of your brain off the wall. Blame drink, drugs, ask to play your joker even, but stop trying to defend the indefensible.
You are now wandering out of laughable troll territory and venturing in to the eye watering embarrassment sector. Seriously, it's a 'look away now' moment.
Still, on a plus side, a small reward for the few of us that have resisted putting you on ignore.

Sorry but that ship sailed a good while ago

Nice to see the 'follow the leader' style abuse alive & kicking on here. If Div tells you to push me, or knock my chips in the air will you do that too boys?

Grown adults acting like schoolyard bullies, not much changes around here, your weans and grand weans will be so proud.

Edit:,still waiting to see this accusation i made quoted!

Edited by Lord Pityme

Nice to see the 'follow the leader' style abuse alive & kicking on here. If Div tells you to push me, or knock my chips in the air will you do that too boys?

Grown adults acting like schoolyard bullies, not much changes around here, your weans and grand weans will be so proud.

If in doubt blame div, or play the bullying card.

Tiresome.

Hey its Friday the weekend is nigh, so i am going to bite....

...think you need to distinguish between people who agree with each other...v people who agree with what someone says because they Follow that person.

The first is logic, the second is religion....either way they both routes disagree with you....

you are it would appear in a third category summed up....

"a leader with no followers is just a man taking a walk"..... keep walking at least the exercise will be good for you

Edited by rea

advantageous interest rates?

So board members lend to company, get interest on loans above usual bank rates....

They could have gone to the bank!

bye1.gif

How much have the board members lent the club, and at what interest rate ?

Div is still waiting on the answer to the above question.

Please highlight the post/sentence/comment where I have accused the board, or indeed anyone at the club of being on 'the gravy train'!

If you cant post it, as a reasonable person i will accept your apology. But ask that you refrain from making tnings up to shit stir in the future.

Lord Pityme

Posted Yesterday, 16:01
Lord Pityme
Who knew we would sign a Dumbarton player as well as their manager and assistant.... Anymore for anymore hopping on the gravy train to Paisley?
Scott Agnew....post 112
Edited by pod

If in doubt blame div, or play the bullying card.

Tiresome.

Tiresome it is, but why each time we have a debate, exchange of views, comment does it end with you firing off something daft, then a few of the lap dugs following suit? Surely you can see this?

If i don't agree with you, i would say, i don't see the profit in the comments/posts above, where does the hate come from?

Lord Pityme

Posted Yesterday, 16:01

Lord Pityme

Who knew we would sign a Dumbarton player as well as their manager and assistant.... Anymore for anymore hopping on the gravy train to Paisley?

Scott Agnew....post 112

Its still a question and not an accusation directed at any individual. There is a huge difference, perhaps. Zurich Allan could enlighten you? (Which is an example of a question and not an accusation... Take notes)

Edited by Lord Pityme