There Is No Money!

Hey its Friday the weekend is nigh, so i am going to bite....

...think you need to distinguish between people who agree with each other...v people who agree with what someone says because they Follow that person.

The first is logic, the second is religion....either way they both routes disagree with you....

you are it would appear in a third category summed up....

"a leader with no followers is just a man taking a walk"..... keep walking at least the exercise will be good for you

Is that how your church justify rounding on people they disapprove of how they live their lives??? Its certainly a Different version of christianity!

And still no accusations....does that mean, perhaps, there were never any in the first place??? Heaven forbid they were all made up, regurgitated spin!

I quoted accusations.

Accusations of higher than regular bank rates...

Accusations that they could have got lending from a bank instead.....

What were these interets rates? You've been asked several times.

What banks were willing to offer lending facilities and at what rate?

Edited by davidg

And still no accusations....does that mean, perhaps, there were never any in the first place??? Heaven forbid they were all made up, regurgitated spin!

Answering a question with another questions smacks of "smokescreen" and your, hilarious, attempts to justify your despicable and tiresome campaign is way beyond funny/annoying. thumbdown.gif

Accusations of higher than regular bank rates...

Accusations that they could have got lending from a bank instead.....

What were these interets rates? You've been asked several times.

What banks were willing to offer lending facilities and at what rate?

Again none are accusations, the board offered the info up, if you want confirmation fire your questions at them,

I do have to laugh when you hear the barrel bring scraped to quote " accusations that they could have got lending from a bank" next you'll be telling me off for accusing them of having haddock & chips in Wetherspoons, when i said the Chippy offered them a deal on a fish supper!

Again none are accusations, the board offered the info up, if you want confirmation fire your questions at them,

I do have to laugh when you hear the barrel bring scraped to quote " accusations that they could have got lending from a bank" next you'll be telling me off for accusing them of having haddock & chips in Wetherspoons, when i said the Chippy offered them a deal on a fish supper!

There's no point to this. I quoted you're clear as day accusations but you can't answer a basic question.

I'm out.

Anyone else want to join the gang and fire insults, untruths and general garbage at me? Its ok if you do cause Div & Dick do it, so i can see why you guys think its cool to like, copy them and stuff!

Maybe we could organise a BAWA general abuse and rounding on people day in the hospitality suite? Ooops no hing on.... I think the FanBoy Council club would be a more appropriate venue...when completed.

Anyone else want to join the gang and fire insults, untruths and general garbage at me? Its ok if you do cause Div & Dick do it, so i can see why you guys think its cool to like, copy them and stuff!

Maybe we could organise a BAWA general abuse and rounding on people day in the hospitality suite? Ooops no hing on.... I think the FanBoy Council club would be a more appropriate venue...when completed.

You are sounding more paranoid post by post. As they sang in Frozen, let it go mate.

You are sounding more paranoid post by post. As they sang in Frozen, let it go mate.

Oh Ned how ćould you? I thought you above all would continue to plough your own furrow, instead if running with the pack. We have enjoyed various exchanges/debates about different things, i have never felt the need to abuse you, and mostly you have kept it where it should be, agree, disagree, comment, ignore.... Ned do you see anyone else on here with a string of comments from the people involved like this?

Tiresome it is, but why each time we have a debate, exchange of views, comment does it end with you firing off something daft, then a few of the lap dugs following suit? Surely you can see this?

If i don't agree with you, i would say, i don't see the profit in the comments/posts above, where does the hate come from?

I fired off something daft ?!

You started the topic, I asked you some perfectly reasonable questions.

You refused to answer those questions, instead launching into the usual riddles and whataboutery before then denying you had made the posts in the first place, even when fellow buds were quoting them back at you !

Then you had your usual pop at me again. I have no idea why you despise me so much but I'm past caring to be honest, you seem completely incapable of having any sort of sensible debate about anything so it's pointless replying to any of your posts.

This is the sort of garbage my 11 year old would come out with.

I've had enough. You've made it on to my ignore list. Congrats !

And Lordy, you still haven't told the truth about, a) how much the directors lent the club and what they charged or explained with B) Div and the BAWA should dip into their own pockets and run a loan facility to the club at the same rate the directors charged and explained c) what benefit it would be to the club to be charged the same interest by Div/BAWA compared with the directors. You've also not shared your info on what banks are providing new loan facilities to Scottish football clubs who have cleared their historic bank debts.

I await your reply, with interest.

I fired off something daft ?!

You started the topic, I asked you some perfectly reasonable questions.

You refused to answer those questions, instead launching into the usual riddles and whataboutery before then denying you had made the posts in the first place, even when fellow buds were quoting them back at you !

Then you had your usual pop at me again. I have no idea why you despise me so much but I'm past caring to be honest, you seem completely incapable of having any sort of sensible debate about anything so it's pointless replying to any of your posts.

Good job you didn't reply then. I will wear your ignore as a badge of honour sir!

Allegation..? non... You need to look at the company accounts, its all there in black and white. Its a matter of fact, and public record. Still if your allegations prove otherwise lets hear them?

Or you could always ask your Dick for the skinny, he was on the board, and if I am not mistaken lent the company a substantial amount.

And when the company accounts are quoted we need to pay attention to something which got swept under the carpet at the AGM so no one was aware of the issue.

The board now offered up the info at the AGM where they swept it under the carpet for the naive or ass suckers to slumber on contentedly while div and the BAWA should have stumped up a loan at the same rate and got in on the gravy train and div's ass lickers should lay off the personal insults and Bible'bashing Dick is out of line.

The board now offered up the info at the AGM where they swept it under the carpet for the naive or ass suckers to slumber on contentedly while div and the BAWA should have stumped up a loan at the same rate and got in on the gravy train and div's ass lickers should lay off the personal insults and Bible'bashing Dick is out of line.

Really?

Oh Ned how ćould you? I thought you above all would continue to plough your own furrow, instead if running with the pack. We have enjoyed various exchanges/debates about different things, i have never felt the need to abuse you, and mostly you have kept it where it should be, agree, disagree, comment, ignore.... Ned do you see anyone else on here with a string of comments from the people involved like this?

Good grief, my comments are not meant to be taken seriously. I am not running with the pack and just saying let it go as everyone has had their say. It is not personal mate so please don't take it so.