There Is No Money!

It wouldn't surprise me if Pityme did genuinely think he was being hilariously funny on this thread and others. The world is choc full of tedious unfunny pricks who believe they just a microphone away from performing at the Albert hall in front of thousands of adoring fans.

Edited by oaksoft

Lord Pityme

Posted Yesterday, 16:01

Lord Pityme

Who knew we would sign a Dumbarton player as well as their manager and assistant.... Anymore for anymore hopping on the gravy train to Paisley?

Scott Agnew....post 112

Its still a question and not an accusation directed at any individual. There is a huge difference, perhaps. Zurich Allan could enlighten you? (Which is an example of a question and not an accusation... Take notes)

You aren't questioning if there is a gravy train or not.

You are questioning whether more people will join a gravy train, you believe to be already in existence.

So, when push comes to shove, you are a shite troll with a really poor understanding of the English language.

By the way, how come I didn't hear about the chocolate dib dabs getting dished out?

Was the queue as long as the queue for second rate ice cream at the Barshaw Park Gala Day, today?

Edited by dave.j

You are questioning whether more people will join a gravy train, you believe to be already in existence.

So, when push comes to shove, you are a shite troll with a really poor understanding of the English language.

By the way, how come I didn't hear about the chocolate dib dabs getting dished out?

Was the queue as long as the queue for second rate ice cream at the Barshaw Park Gala Day, today?

Correct.

It is an undoubted accusation that the BoD are taking money out the club.

Lord Pityme hasn't posted a shred of evidence to back up his accusation.

How come a thistle fan is writing six sentences, are you up the Bar-L with a bit of time on yir hands?

Tiresome it is, but why each time we have a debate, exchange of views, comment does it end with you firing off something daft, then a few of the lap dugs following suit? Surely you can see this?

If i don't agree with you, i would say, i don't see the profit in the comments/posts above, where does the hate come from?

This really is eye watering stuff. I've been howling at this for nearly 30mins. There is no hate, just pity. Maybe ridicule initially but then I think most people realised, after a few posts, they were dealing with someone who needs to step away from the keyboard and call an ambulance.

You started this topic with a half arsed rant that implied you might have known something about what you were talking about. When asked to tell us, you sidestepped and added more topics to the discussion in a pishy attempt at distracting the forum from the fact you actually don't have a clue about what you said in the first instance. You were pushed for an explanation and you go on the defensive.

Nobody is backing Div up out of blind loyalty.... I dont even know him! Your like the internet version of a really shit cruiseship magician. Like, the smoke and mirrors are all there.... their just pish though and everyone can see that your beautiful assistant has somehow grown man legs inside the box your cutting her in bangin.gif

yeh I was high when i wrote this

How come you aren't directly answering the quote, is it because you're full of shite?

This really is eye watering stuff. I've been howling at this for nearly 30mins. There is no hate, just pity. Maybe ridicule initially but then I think most people realised, after a few posts, they were dealing with someone who needs to step away from the keyboard and call an ambulance.

You started this topic with a half arsed rant that implied you might have known something about what you were talking about. When asked to tell us, you sidestepped and added more topics to the discussion in a pishy attempt at distracting the forum from the fact you actually don't have a clue about what you said in the first instance. You were pushed for an explanation and you go on the defensive.

Nobody is backing Div up out of blind loyalty.... I dont even know him! Your like the internet version of a really shit cruiseship magician. Like, the smoke and mirrors are all there.... their just pish though and everyone can see that your beautiful assistant has somehow grown man legs inside the box your cutting her in :hammer

yeh I was high when i wrote this

Hey guys... Can the two late arrivals above join the club too..? i know their attempts at abuse and general bullying are piss poor but can they join your gang..? Pweeeeeeze?