New 1877 Members Only Supporters Club

Hi fives, back slapping and orange juice...

^^^^^^^ Moderators ignore this continual shite, a real reason people fcku right off from the forum, the "shut your eyes and it doesn't exist" approach is hilarious.

We all know there are many posters who don't "tickle our fancy" but this is a continual shock jock who does feck al but try to annoy people.

It really gets to the stage that the people who respond are equally as bad. (Check the Stu and annoying team on every other thread)

IOBS, THIS is a troll.

^^^^^^^ Moderators ignore this continual shite, a real reason people fcku right off from the forum, the "shut your eyes and it doesn't exist" approach is hilarious.

We all know there are many posters who don't "tickle our fancy" but this is a continual shock jock who does feck al but try to annoy people.

It really gets to the stage that the people who respond are equally as bad. (Check the Stu and annoying team on every other thread)

IOBS, THIS is a troll.

listen to u ya absolute bellend, clearly u have never read any of your own posts...u r a complete unfunny tosser who consistently tries to be funny, it's no working...

I think any Paisley publican would be more than happy getting 70 punters in on a mid-week night.

I'd agree with that, however when there is around 3000 people outside your front door who are going to be there for a couple of hours (with no other pub nearby) then I'd hope for more than 70.

I'd agree with that, however when there is around 3000 people outside your front door who are going to be there for a couple of hours (with no other pub nearby) then I'd hope for more than 70.

I have been following this thread although I have no interest in the 1877 Club. What strikes me is the great obsession with alcohol, which is present in other threads too. I am certainly not teetotal but I couldn't care less whether there is alcohol avaiable before or after a match. I suspect that I am not alone in this.

Edited by smcc

I have been following this thread although I have no interest in the 1877 Club. What strikes me is the great obsession with alcohol, which is present in other threads too. I am certainly not teetotal but I couldn't care less whether there is alcohol avaiable before or after a match. I suspect that I am not alone in this.

I agree with that.

I was more thinking of bodies through the door as opposed to what they might be drinking.

Beer/Tea/Coffee/Juice all available I guess.

Just be nice to see Saints fans in good numbers using the additional facilities in their own stadium.

I agree with that.

I was more thinking of bodies through the door as opposed to what they might be drinking.

Beer/Tea/Coffee/Juice all available I guess.

Just be nice to see Saints fans in good numbers using the additional facilities in their own stadium.

Agree have been to a few of the games where the bar is open and poorly attended. Maybe because the word is not getting out to the vast support. We tend to forget the vast majority of Saints fans that actually attend games do not come to BAWA.

It needs better planning to get the word out there. announce at half time pervious home game something along these lines.

Said the person with a bottle of alcohol as their avatar.

Edited by buddiecat