New 1877 Members Only Supporters Club

you truly are an unfunny prick...maybe I can put loads smiley faces on to cover up how boring and unfunny like you, I await your reply with baited breath, u can't help your-self...here fish till I reel u in...

Please Faraway... make the masterbaiter hold his breath longtime! Preferably longer than possible!

He's so dim, keeps spouting about reeling people in, not realising he's sitting in my fish tank. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

need I say anymore about this retard? Hook, line and sinker... Couldn't help himself...totally bored with him now...spat him back out and blocked him but I'm sure he is that thick and stupid he will reply, watch this space, I won't...

need I say anymore about this retard? Hook, line and sinker... Couldn't help himself...totally bored with him now...spat him back out and blocked him but I'm sure he is that thick and stupid he will reply, watch this space, I won't...

Not having that. You can now be the first member I've banned in a few years. Time to clean this place up.

Anything that can be done to stop someone like this joining time and time again?

Probably not, but it doesn't take long for the rest of us to rumble the latest incarnation. My suggestion would be to simply avoid any form of engagement, and then ban him again, as often as required.

Anything that can be done to stop someone like this joining time and time again?

I've banned the IP address registered to that user. Should make it more difficult for them to create a new alias account but of course it's not impossible.

What is your one word input meant to mean at all, "And" means nothing without further words. So tell me what is your point here.

The "And" was there for you add more to your profound statement. I needn't have bothered.

I put the question mark in so that you could put it at the end of your question rather than a comma.wink.png

The point is that avatars can relate to other things rather than the obvious subject matter it contains.

As the OP has pointed out, it's what is on the outside of the bottle that matters in this case, not what's in it.

Edited by FTOF

The "And" was there for you add more to your profound statement. I needn't have bothered.

I put the question mark in so that you could put it at the end of your question rather than a comma.wink.png

The point is that avatars can relate to other things rather than the obvious subject matter it contains.

As the OP has pointed out, it's what is on the outside of the bottle that matters in this case, not what's in it.

Oh ! right thanks.

Only around 30 fans in the club bar last night and no Falkirk fans either I think prior to the game. Don't know how many went in after.

Wrote on another post that these nights are never busy that might be the problem because it is mid week guessing many fans have to drive there car the next morning to work which is not worth doing.

Only around 30 fans in the club bar last night and no Falkirk fans either I think prior to the game. Don't know how many went in after.

To be fair, we were about 500/600 fans down on the night compared to a Saturday game.

Wrote on another post that these nights are never busy that might be the problem because it is mid week guessing many fans have to drive there car the next morning to work which is not worth doing.

Don't think having 2 or 3 pre match beers is going to stop you driving the next morning. As FTOF said the poor crowd didn't help but I did expect more plus some Falkirk fans to appear as well.

• 2 weeks later...