St Mirren V Berwick Rangers 25/7/15

TopCat

Ooops,sorry......I just assumed from your posts that you were a wean.

Lol, and from a taxi driver as well. You are hilarious. Oh and as for Mr Faraway who delights in sticking the knife in at every turn, I will show you where the ground is if you ever deign to attend a match, lol.

Lol, and from a taxi driver as well. You are hilarious. Oh and as for Mr Faraway who delights in sticking the knife in at every turn, I will show you where the ground is if you ever deign to attend a match, lol.

Oh dear, if you're going to have a dig, proper English please. 1eye.gif1eye.gif1eye.gif

PS You seriously need some new patter. bye1.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Hope we change the black numbers on the strips to red, could barely make them out at the Bradford game.

Indeed.

I couldn't single out the players for personal abuse at the Bradford game, as I couldn't see the numbers properly.

I ended up just shouting "FFS McAusland" a couple of times.rolleyes.gif

Edited by FTOF

SIX DAYS TO GO

I am getting excited

Mykey will be finalising the Team line up.

SIX DAYS TO GO

I am getting excited

Mykey will be finalising the Team line up.

Just waiting on a couple of exclusives from love st and flareybob, then I'll check what elvis has said on the "things are looking bright" thread as well as Lord pity me's positive contribution to the "Ian Murray appreciation" thread then we'll be ready to go. cannae wait.

A guy on Facebook says he was at Ralston and figured out the team for tomorrow due to Murray taking the starting XI for a drill and Spalding taking the subs.

If he's correct, it'll be Ridgers, Naismith, Baird, Kelly, Conlan, Carswell, Mallan, Agnew, McMullan, Thompson, and Morgan.

A guy on Facebook says he was at Ralston and figured out the team for tomorrow due to Murray taking the starting XI for a drill and Spalding taking the subs.

If he's correct, it'll be Ridgers, Naismith, Baird, Kelly, Conlan, Carswell, Mallan, Agnew, McMullan, Thompson, and Morgan.

Good of him to give Berwick the heads u.

Back in the 1st division playing in the fuctifino cup.

Wonder if the same dopey cùnts will be coming on here at 3pm on matchdays complaining

that the BBC are against us for not providing live commentary of every st mirren game, even

though we are down a league because we are shite and its our own fault.