St Mirren V Berwick Rangers 25/7/15

TopCat

If this is the best we can come up with we are going to be well f**ked no goal threat whatsoever after watching the Rangers game today they will murder us[/quote

On the showing so far I agree that rangers will murder us, not looking forward to it, could be a very sore 1.

Let's hope Murray has signings lined up and ready to come in.

I actually don't think we've been too bad. The lack of strikers is obvious, but we've looked dangerous right up til applying the finish. I'm impressed with Carswell and I have to disagree about Agnew, he had 1 slip up, but looked good otherwise, his delivery from dead balls has been very good. Like I said, we need another striker in, other than that, I'm not too worried.

I actually don't think we've been too bad. The lack of strikers is obvious, but we've looked dangerous right up til applying the finish. I'm impressed with Carswell and I have to disagree about Agnew, he had 1 slip up, but looked good otherwise, his delivery from dead balls has been very good. Like I said, we need another striker in, other than that, I'm not too worried.

That lot are perennial knicker wetters...I agree with you.