Saints Fans In Newcastle And Northumberland

ststeg40

Any saints fans in Newcastle and Northumberland areas up for going to St Mirren games every week next season?

I am a Paisley born and bred taxi driver working out of Blyth and fancy starting to go to games again and I have 7 spare seats in my car.

Prices will be £20 return + match ticket across the board, no matter who we play.

Will aim to be there for an hour before the game and leave asap after the game.

If there is enough interest to make it financially viable, will be going to every game, home and away with exception of Hibs away on 26th of September, Alloa at home on 3rd October and QOS at home on 5th December due to family commitments.

If you are interested, in box me with your contact details and I will be in touch in due course.

Cheers for reading and hopefully see you soon.

Interesting post. I've a season ticket at Newcastle but do a handful of saints games each season, when toon games don't clash. Generally enjoy a train journey or sometimes drive myself . There are maybe another half dozen of us from down here (that I know of) who regularly go up for saints games too so I'll highlight your post to them and they may be up for it. We don't usually travel together because of different personal circumstances, work etc. Good to know of another local buddie anyway.

Hello mate. I'd definitely be up for some games, but couldn't commit to every single one. Depends how you want to play it, I guess - if you're heading into a weekend and have a spare seat, there's a chance I could make it, so I'd like to be kept in the loop, if possible.

Cheers,

Steve

Magic monkey: if you in box me your contact details the I can keep you up to speed.

Selkirk saint: no chance, too many speed cameras up the a1, I am a taxi driver after all lol na, I'm sure if tjeres enough interest we should be able to sort something.

Shill: if you read the post and you don't mind paying 20 smackeroonies from cardinals to paisley then feel free, but I'd want your money up front.

Magic monkey: if you in box me your contact details the I can keep you up to speed.

Selkirk saint: no chance, too many speed cameras up the a1, I am a taxi driver after all lol na, I'm sure if tjeres enough interest we should be able to sort something.

Shill: if you read the post and you don't mind paying 20 smackeroonies from cardinals to paisley then feel free, but I'd want your money up front.

I'll no dae a runner ............

I know Saints fans who live in Cramlington, Seaton Delavel, Burraden, Felling, Marley Hill, Shiremoor, South Shields, Benwell, Slatyford.

Message me your mobile number & I will contact them to see what we can sort out.

#GeordieSaints