Inverness Caledonian Thistle V St Mirren Friendly 11/7/15

shull

ICT with full strength team out, much further ahead than us in preparation; Saints playing half a team of trialists.

We will get hammered, and although friendly results aren't important in theory, a 5 or 6 goal defeat is not going to help on the confidence front.

Neither are your comments. 1eye.gif

ICT with full strength team out, much further ahead than us in preparation; Saints playing half a team of trialists.

We will get hammered, and although friendly results aren't important in theory, a 5 or 6 goal defeat is not going to help on the confidence front.

On that basis getting a draw against them should do wonders for our confidence.

Was pretty pleased with the performance today, was a decent run out for the team. The big defender (Mads ibenfeldt) on trial had a decent game, he looks a capable defender who can put himself about and has a commanding height when in the box. Paul McMullan looked a very decent player when he came on if only for the last 15. He was quick, tricky to deal with and linked well with Agnew who came on at the same time as he did. I was actually quite impressed by how Gow played as well, he put himself out quite a bit, and his free kick was taken very well. The other trialists such as Cameron Howieson and Aaron birch looked like they had something about them but would like to see them in further friendlies to see what the are capable of. I also thought the left back on trial, Luke Conlan, looked again like a very capable left sided played. I though he looked more of a talent than the previous two mentioned, however as for the others I would like to see him in action in further games to fully see what he has got. It was overall a decent game and a good result against an Inverness team who were at full strength in preparation for their European game on Thursday.

Oops...

Played pretty well today without creating too much of a threat .

That said , neither did they .

What I did notice was , we already look so much more organised as a unit with players looking like they know their jobs .

This is encouraging as , as has been said before we had many trialists starting today .

Of the trialists , they are a vast improvement on last seasons personnel .

Would like to think the two burnley lads and the big mad are still about next week .

If we can add a goal threat to this squad , I don't think we'll be far away .

Was pretty pleased with the performance today, was a decent run out for the team. The big defender (Mads ibenfeldt) on trial had a decent game, he looks a capable defender who can put himself about and has a commanding height when in the box. Paul McMullan looked a very decent player when he came on if only for the last 15. He was quick, tricky to deal with and linked well with Agnew who came on at the same time as he did. I was actually quite impressed by how Gow played as well, he put himself out quite a bit, and his free kick was taken very well. The other trialists such as Cameron Howieson and Aaron birch looked like they had something about them but would like to see them in further friendlies to see what the are capable of. I also thought the left back on trial, Luke Conlan, looked again like a very capable left sided played. I though he looked more of a talent than the previous two mentioned, however as for the others I would like to see him in action in further games to fully see what he has got. It was overall a decent game and a good result against an Inverness team who were at full strength in preparation for their European game on

What clubs have all these trialists played for? Haven't heard of any of them