Scottish Clubs In Europe 2015

shull

Its a point though.

Imagine if we had actually fulfilled potential got books balanced and then had to play in Europe. Financially its a joke for the lesser teams. Europe for Scottish clubs is a penalty not a reward

Dinnae fret.

While we are away, we can rent oot our Stadium.

Maybe to Sevco Fans for Marching practice.

The fakes must have lost a fortune on their European Adventure.I'm sure they'll be on the phone to Sellic just now to borrow their "What to do if you get knocked out of Europe early" book.

I'm not personally. It's embarrassing for Scottish football though.

This teams was only formed 5 years or something and they're part time. Yet they've knocked out one of our best teams.

maybe Scottish football isn't in such great shape on the pitch after all.

The fakes must have lost a fortune on their European Adventure.I'm sure they'll be on the phone to Sellic just now to borrow their "What to do if you get knocked out of Europe early" book.

Not sure they'd lose money. Around £100k prize money plus gate receipts from home game.

I gave up on Scottish Teams in Europe years ago when results were mince, SFA did nothing, McLeish Report which was a very funny doc was not implemented and now we are with the Linfields of this world and basically slightly better than pub teams.

At least our national team is better , however Fakes out , and I am Sure Sellick will struggle against the might of the Icelandic team who in all seriousness will be a threat.

Right now I only care about who I support , I would take a 1-0 win over Alloa rather than Sellick wining Champions League

I gave up on Scottish Teams in Europe years ago when results were mince, SFA did nothing, McLeish Report which was a very funny doc was not implemented and now we are with the Linfields of this world and basically slightly better than pub teams.

At least our national team is better , however Fakes out , and I am Sure Sellick will struggle against the might of the Icelandic team who in all seriousness will be a threat.

Right now I only care about who I support , I would take a 1-0 win over Alloa rather than Sellick wining Champions League

Linfield won their tie and are thru to next round.Maybe Bala Town(Wales) are a better comparison,they lost to a team from Luxemburg.

Linfield won their tie and are thru to next round.Maybe Bala Town(Wales) are a better comparison,they lost to a team from Luxemburg.

So they did.

Hope Doncaster and Regan are proud!!!! Most teams in Scotland could not get into the English National Leagues. Mind u changing to summer football would help, wonder why we persist with embarrassment. Anyway its not ours its the fakes. They are cack