Club Shop Rebranded

Celtic's business is the exploitation of sectarianism and hatred.

I think its a valid comparison.

We should be looking at setting up a new league in Scotland without the Old Firm. Yet here we are in cahoots with Celtic.

We are also making cash here by exploiting sectarianism and hatred. I find this unacceptable.

I'd rather we didn't take their dirty cash.

We are half way there bud.

Celtic have played youth games at Cappielow for years now but they get the pitch and the other matchday facilities - that's it. The idea that they'd get any kind of branding whatsoever just wouldn't occur to anyone at Morton because we have a sense of pride in our club.

Probably because they don't get attendances of 8000 green bigot fans at youth games, which they can sell their brand new strips to.

Thick Greenock arsehole.smile.png

Utterly embarrassing and shameful from the club I love.

Was looking to book flights for first game, no intention now, shameful. I won't be back after this.

There is NO amount of money they are being paid can justify this.

Can everyone who says they'll never be back, will cancel flights up for games, will now never think of the stadium as our home, and would rather their best mate shagged their wife please do me a favour?

Please send me new Pampers, I've just pished my pants!

As others on here have said, I've no issue with us leasing the stadium. Celtic and rangers reserves have used our grounds over the years, it's nothing new. As a financial agreement, it suits us.

What irks me is the fact that we are allowing Celtic to deface the stadium and promote themselves in our community ( so called 'one town, one team') and target our potential future supporters.

The fact that Celtic go to these lengths and have thought about signage throughout the stadium, shows the differing approaches and professionalism between the clubs. If there is one positive then let it be that st.mirren are taught a valuable lesson in brand management and marketing.

This makes no sense at all. Up to 8,000 Celtic fans in town and at the stadium to watch big Spanish opposition is fine. But stick a piece of wood on the wall and suddenly it's corrupting the local youth and making them start supporting Celtic? Edited by Thorizaar

Can everyone who says they'll never be back, will cancel flights up for games, will now never think of the stadium as our home, and would rather their best mate shagged their wife please do me a favour?

Please send me new Pampers, I've just pished my pants!

Indeed.

Some of the comments bheggar belief..................... whistling.gif

Morton supporter here. Threaten to boycott games over that. I saw this story posted on Facebook and thought it was a joke.

Totally unacceptable and embarrassing for any club to have that. The fact that your club owners allowed that tells you everything you need to know about them.

Shocked. Hope that shop sign will be GONE by the time we visit.

Morton supporter here. Threaten to boycott games over that. I saw this story posted on Facebook and thought it was a joke.

Totally unacceptable and embarrassing for any club to have that. The fact that your club owners allowed that tells you everything you need to know about them.

Shocked. Hope that shop sign will be GONE by the time we visit.

Fanny II - The Sequel.

Well now I don't need to worry about answering that age old question of "Aye, but who do you really support....?" bag.gif

Fkn cheers for that.

As has been said previously: I have zero problems taking cash off the brothers or with them playing at the ground.

I do however have a big problem with their club crest hanging proudly just yards from a wall where the club has those "Bricks"... many with the names of supporters no longer with us.

It shows a big lack of respect to fans.